The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
One of yall nikkas was straight hating. Go rewatch Dark Knight if you aint trying to eat on this Marvel train hoe
EhDhYMY.png
I was, funny you got a DC villain as a name.

Tell me why this movie so great to you? You amused by everyone turning into dust? But we ALL know they coming right back like nothing happened in the next movie right?

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually in action flicks the big dude is always on some brawler tip but Thanos....this nikka is calculated with the shyts and he didn't even need to use any stones to power him up :wow:

That's one thing they have to fix with Hulk, he's still all smash and smash, I thought after Ragnarok he would have developed more combat ability.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:wow: Can't even be mad at the Hulk for not wanting to pop back up after that ass whooping. He did the equivalent of calling in sick to his job :laugh:
Hulk is all ego. And that ego caught the hardbody, "shyt is real" reality check.

If i was Banner i wouldnt let Hulk ever forget...

"Here i am, puny Banner! Out there puttin in work while your big green bytchass is away sulking and shyt."
:smh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DC might as well commit that.

Also it was beautiful to see Thanos take out gammora big mouth hoe ass.:wow:.

Wish bytch ass Star Lord could have gotten choked out. Been wanting that hoe to die too...:wow:

I will give DC credit. When superman was evil they let him whip up on WW.

They wouldn't let Thanos put them hands on them marvel heffas though.

fukk the avengers.....need to let Thanos assemble his own team.....call it ex avengers...:wow:

Thanos was the greatest villian in a movie since Bush Jr. in Fahrenheit 9/11....:wow::lolbron:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
He was throwing Mayweather counters on the Hulk. I like Hulk but I couldn't even be mad at that, dude could just straight up fight...it wasn't even fair.
Definitely not.

We need that first hulk back that was using both halves of a car as boxing gloves
NyiIgKr.gif

That's one thing they have to fix with Hulk, he's still all smash and smash, I thought after Ragnarok he would have developed more combat ability.

Well even in that movie he was still just throwing punches and never actually using any advanced combat skills. But at the same time, he was actually using decent moves against Abomination so we definitely need that version back to get his rep back up lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How are y’all still giving full victory credit to Widow over the different Black Order guys when she was clearly just a part of a team on the majority that was using numbers to jump them.

Only one time in the movie did Widow have a slight moment of a true square up in a 1 on 1 situation and when that happened, she was about to get killed till Wanda saved her.

Y’all giving her too much credit just to go out the way to hate on her:mjlol:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
DC might as well commit that.

Also it was beautiful to see Thanos take out gammora big mouth hoe ass.:wow:.

Wish bytch ass Star Lord could have gotten choked out. Been wanting that hoe to die too...:wow:

I will give DC credit. When superman was evil they let him whip up on WW.

They wouldn't let Thanos put them hands on them marvel heffas though.

fukk the avengers.....need to let Thanos assemble his own team.....call it ex avengers...:wow:

What? He was torturing Nebula in front of Gamora. He also headbutted Mantis and threw her in the bushes :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But see.....:mjgrin:

That’s where a HUGE segment of the fan base ask “ain’t that what she already is?”

It’s not like the went and got an Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie level star...... hell she not even JLaw or Margot Robbie star status yet:mjlol:

Like we gotta keep I buck.... when has she really been in a discussion before Marvel it when have we ever really talked about her beforehand?

Next year the 1st trailer many will see of her will be the 1st time many even learn who she is:mjlol:

So that’s why there is a large segment of peeps that look at her on the contrary to the peeps that hate like

:whoa: “Damn homey, what did she do to y’all to make you hate her so much and why should I hate her?”:dahell:

And not to mention the one that don’t even know who Carol Danvers is, there are many that can’t say “I don’t see Captain Marvel when I see Brie”

Straight up.... If you said “Brie” right now the first thought would be Brie Bella:heh:

Briella Bounce:mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? He was torturing Nebula in front of Gamora. He also headbutted Mantis and threw her in the bushes :pachaha:

He head butted Mantis on Titan....breh I missed that. I remembr he threw that heffa and spiderman simp ass saved her.

I wanted Thanos to smack all them heffas up. Tell you the truth I felt they didn't let Thanos kill enough:lolbron:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the end credit scenes Fury PAGED Captain Marvel. Fury is advanced as fukk and had to use a high tech pager to contact her. Do yall think she is still stuck in the 90s where her movie takes place but is somehow able to communicate with Fury in the future?

EDIT: Wait nevermind, if she left earth during the 90s maybe thats the best piece of tech at the time to use for communications and he's just never modified or had to ability to improve on it since then.

Last edited: