The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah it was, so I thought it would have been nice for Tony to give credit to them for the tech, but instead they just pretty much put Tony back at the top and made it seem like that's all him.
BP takes place like a week after Civil War so however long Infinity War takes place after CW is how long T'Challa's had that sort of tech before Tony. And it's explicitly stated in BP the rest of the world is catching up to them, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Your day of reckoning is coming p*ssy boy. Imma beat that ass like you stole something . No amount of meme is going to save you from what is coming. Your mother will weep, doves will chirp somberly in unison as your pathetic life ebbs away and the only thing nikkas will remember you for is that “internet meme nikka”

And in the afterlife no tears will calm your Awareness that your life never amounted to anything, you never accomplished anything .

And in that time. You will finally know what it feels like to be hopeless.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Your day of reckoning is coming p*ssy boy. Imma beat that ass like you stole something . No amount of meme is going to save you from what is coming. Your mother will weep, doves will chirp somberly in unison as your pathetic life ebbs away and the only thing nikkas will remember you for is that “internet meme nikka”

And in the afterlife no tears will calm your Awareness that your life never amounted to anything, you never accomplished anything .

And in that time. You will finally know what it feels like to be hopeless.
Tell my why I read this in Thanos' voice :laff:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DC might as well commit that.

Also it was beautiful to see Thanos take out gammora big mouth hoe ass.:wow:.

Wish bytch ass Star Lord could have gotten choked out. Been wanting that hoe to die too...:wow:

I will give DC credit. When superman was evil they let him whip up on WW.

They wouldn't let Thanos put them hands on them marvel heffas though.

fukk the avengers.....need to let Thanos assemble his own team.....call it ex avengers...:wow:

Thanos was the greatest villian in a movie since Bush Jr. in Fahrenheit 9/11....:wow::lolbron:
He did a vinatage Thanos backslap on Scarlett Witch.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was funny you got a DC villain as a name.

Tell me why this movie so great to you? You amused by everyone turning into dust? But we ALL know they coming right back like nothing happened in the next movie right?
But at what cost?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
He head butted Mantis on Titan....breh I missed that. I remembr he threw that heffa and spiderman simp ass saved her.

I wanted Thanos to smack all them heffas up. Tell you the truth I felt they didn't let Thanos kill enough:lolbron:

They make a point to have Thanos extremely focused on getting the stones in this movie. Like we all know he could've killed every one slowly with the stones he had but that wasn't his goal. He was trying to enact a mercy on the universe and then rest knowing that eventually the universe would be grateful to him for doing what he did. Loved that :wow:

In the end credit scenes Fury PAGED Captain Marvel. Fury is advanced as fukk and had to use a high tech pager to contact her. Do yall think she is still stuck in the 90s where her movie takes place but is somehow able to communicate with Fury in the future?

I don't think there's any time travel shenanigans happening with that. I think he only contacted her with the pager because that was the only way he could get in contact with her since they only last saw each other in the 90's :yeshrug:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They make a point to have Thanos extremely focused on getting the stones in this movie. Like we all know he could've killed every one slowly with the stones he had but that wasn't his goal. He was trying to enact a mercy on the universe and then rest knowing that eventually the universe would be grateful to him for doing what he did. Loved that :wow:

Yeah, Thanos wanted fate/chance/RNG to sort them out.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one thing they have to fix with Hulk, he's still all smash and smash, I thought after Ragnarok he would have developed more combat ability.

:gucci:

Hulk is all ego. And that ego caught the hardbody, "shyt is real" reality check.

If i was Banner i wouldnt let Hulk ever forget...

"Here i am, puny Banner! Out there puttin in work while your big green bytchass is away sulking and shyt."
:smh:

Green Guy spent the whole movie on some
giphy.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I thought it would have been better if he Hulked out vs. the Black Order and those lesser minions but once Thanos showed up, it would have been funny to see him transform back to Banner.
I like what they did with Hulk and Banner because it’s setting up for a great return (while giving them a much needed character arc) but i admit the bold would have been hilarious:mjlol: