The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I really wish they mouse copped the Fox properties a few years ago. We could have had some X-men MCU movies running concurrently that would tie into this. Phoenix vs Thanos>>>>>Captain Marvel vs Thanos

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Strange said there was only one future where they would win. It's pretty obvious that in order to win it's gonna take the people who were left behind (og avengers) and the new comer (captain marvel) to figure something out. The problem isn't going to be solved with just Captain Marvel alone, that's silly.

People really think Captain Marvel is just going to come in and rock Thanos' kufi, it won't play out like that at all.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn’t like how they pretty much made Wakanda obsolete from a tech standpoint when compared to Tony. His suit was like 10 years beyond anything we’ve seen from Shuri. Maybe he got the tech from her but there was definitely no mention of it.

Like when Banner asked Tony “where did that come from!!?!?” Tony should have said “Wakandan nano tech, like it?”

Instead he just blew past them and now has a suit that can literally do anything. Being ahead of the rest of the world is kinda their thing. Tony made BPs suit look like some bullshyt.

Yeah it was, so I thought it would have been nice for Tony to give credit to them for the tech, but instead they just pretty much put Tony back at the top and made it seem like that's all him.

Don't worry the nano mesh vibranium weave can be done by t'challa and the weapons too.... the problem was if you noticed that the Ironman titan suit was getting trashed by thanos in a prolonged battle... the nanobots couldn't repair itself fast enough... shyt was wrecked at the end...:mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I didn’t like how they pretty much made Wakanda obsolete from a tech standpoint when compared to Tony. His suit was like 10 years beyond anything we’ve seen from Shuri. Maybe he got the tech from her but there was definitely no mention of it.

Like when Banner asked Tony “where did that come from!!?!?” Tony should have said “Wakandan nano tech, like it?”

Instead he just blew past them and now has a suit that can literally do anything. Being ahead of the rest of the world is kinda their thing. Tony made BPs suit look like some bullshyt.

I guess it depends on how you view it. When I saw Tony's suit mentally I thought it was based off BPs suit.

Then Shuri :ufdup: Banner about how they handle Vision. I thought the movie made it clear Shuri>>>> when it comes to this tech stuff.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I just read up on the reality stone. Thanos is even more of a beast. It takes a genius level intellect to use the stone. If you want to create a dollar bill you have to mentally be able to visualize shyt like the feel of the paper, the exact dimensions of the bill, the color of the ink, the sound it makes when you move it, etc....otherwise it’s going to be all fukked up.

Thanos was projecting shyt like it was nothing. He threw out an entire home planet instantly :wow:
All he really needed to win was the Time gem..now Tony, Bp, and Strange would fight that part hard but you could win easily with Thanos powers and a time controlling power? It's all over.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He didn't really use the Mind stone on it's own because of Thor but essentially he could probably mind control most anyone.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter: Stark...
Tony: :lupe:
Peter: I don't feel so good :sadcam:
Tony: You're alright:mjcry:
Peter: I don't...I don't know what's happening. I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go...Stark please...I don't wanna go:to:

giphy.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

That's exactly what he was going to say

When Banner asked where Tony got the suit from he said "Nanotech you like it? A lil something I...." and then Ebony flung him across a building.
I guess it depends on how you view it. When I saw Tony's suit mentally I thought it was based off BPs sits.

Then Shuri :ufdup: Banner about how they handle Vision. I thought the movie made it clear Shuri>>>> when it comes to this tech stuff.

Exactly how I viewed it as well. You could say Disney tried to play it off like it was him but everyone's knows he wasn't anywhere near this level of advancement for his suits.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
People really think Captain Marvel is just going to come in and rock Thanos' kufi, it won't play out like that at all.
fukking white womens coming to save the day :pacspit:

After watching the Russos do their thing despite being doubted for all of infinity wars production people still don't trust that they know what they're doing :mjlol::dead:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
re: ant-man. that new chick Ghost can phase through shyt right? what if in the final battle she just up and disappears. Scott looks around, they just kinda shrug to eachother on some "heh, that was easy" then all 3 Pyms turn to dust. that'd be a nice comedy bit/connection to Infinity War.

... probably not.
I don’t think this one runs concurrent to infinity war