The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ezgif-5-be7ff06617.gif

Anyone think this might have been the Bolts of Balthakk?
100 percent

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t like how they pretty much made Wakanda obsolete from a tech standpoint when compared to Tony. His suit was like 10 years beyond anything we’ve seen from Shuri. Maybe he got the tech from her but there was definitely no mention of it.

Like when Banner asked Tony “where did that come from!!?!?” Tony should have said “Wakandan nano tech, like it?”

Instead he just blew past them and now has a suit that can literally do anything. Being ahead of the rest of the world is kinda their thing. Tony made BPs suit look like some bullshyt.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I didn’t like how they pretty much made Wakanda obsolete from a tech standpoint when compared to Tony. His suit was like 10 years beyond anything we’ve seen from Shuri. Maybe he got the tech from her but there was definitely no mention of it.

Like when Banner asked Tony “where did that come from!!?!?” Tony should have said “Wakandan nano tech, like it?”

Instead he just blew past them and now has a suit that can literally do anything. Being ahead of the rest of the world is kinda their thing. Tony made BPs suit look like some bullshyt.

Wasn't BP newest "purple" suit part nano tech? I remember it forming around him like Tony's suit.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
re: ant-man. that new chick Ghost can phase through shyt right? what if in the final battle she just up and disappears. Scott looks around, they just kinda shrug to eachother on some "heh, that was easy" then all 3 Pyms turn to dust. that'd be a nice comedy bit/connection to Infinity War.

... probably not.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't BP newest "purple" suit part nano tech? I remember it forming around him like Tony's suit.

Yeah it was, so I thought it would have been nice for Tony to give credit to them for the tech, but instead they just pretty much put Tony back at the top and made it seem like that's all him.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah it was, so I thought it would have been nice for Tony to give credit to them for the tech, but instead they just pretty much put Tony back at the top and made it seem like that's all him.

Idk maybe they are saving the meeting between him a Shuri in part 2 and maybe she humbles him like Banner? :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Avoided all the spoilers..social media...this thread..cousins calling me. Just saw it 45 minutes ago. I did not want to see Wanda go out like that but of course we all know when Spider Man and Black Panther go down, the restart is definitely coming. I thought Carol Danvers was gonna pop up at the end..especially with her getting pushed as the most powerful Avenger in the MCU. Wtf was up with the Hulk not transforming shyt? Audience laughed at the Drax parts...I wasnt worried about anyone important but Wanda..goddammit. I knew she would be the difference maker and mostly was until the very end.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Quill was the WOAT in the film, because if they get the Gauntlet off then they win.

It didn't matter. Did you miss the part where Strange saw the future? Thanos was getting the stones regardless. Most likely giving him the time stone and saving Tony was the catalyst for the 1 chance at victory.