The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Thanos' reaction :russ:. I never thought Strange would work on the big screen but he has the coolest looking powers. I need more high level cosmic brawls. Give me Mephisto or the Inbetweener for his sequel :blessed:

This was my favorite fight. Straight anime shyt:wow:

He used the bands of Cyttorak on the gauntlet. Juggernaut confirmed for MCU. :troll:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Best part about this is Thanos had to use the soul stone to figure out which one was Strange. The stone lit up.

ezgif-5-5c12b4e836.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I yelled an aubible "NOOOOO!!", when BP disappeared.:damn:
When spidey was begging Toney pleading for his life..:mjcry:

Movie was piff out the gate. Opening the scene was :wow:

Fight scenes were top notch. Hulks a p*ssy Thanos gave him PTSD. No mas from Hulk. :whoa:

My heart was racing throughout:wow: Stakes were high

Didn't see the trailer avoided spoilers. 10 years since IM1 a lot of people died since then. Some people invested in this. What journey I'm seeing it again on Friday with the fam wish I can see it again before then.:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what so funny

the thing about dumb fukks like you is you have no foresight

Last Jedi broke all records and was successful, however, it has been a turn for the worst for the franchise and for the first time you see cracks in the armor

I never said this movie wouldn't be successful, this is the peak, and downfall is coming, reup this thread next year

Yeah Marvel is gonna really fall off from this by next year...:mjgrin::mjlol: You are fukking stupid....

:laff: yeah Marvel is really gonna stop now...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now that I think about it.... I know a lot of us have issue with the way Vision went out or still on some “man that was stupid, they should’ve just killed Vision earlier or not brought him to Wakanda”

But when you think about it...... we forgetting Thanos has the Time Stone...... regardless of WHEN and WHERE Vision was killed..... he was gonna use that stone to reverse it anyway.

The only way Vision truly IMO could’ve been somewhat protected is if Dr. Strange or Antman warp him to some other dimension.

Maybe if Strange could’ve got up with him and the other Avengers they could’ve sent Vision to the realm where the Villain in Doc Strange 1 was and maybe transport the Ragnorok villain in Thor 3 there and just let all 3 (now including and hoping Thanos follows) battle it out.
This is why Quill was the WOAT in the film, because if they get the Gauntlet off then they win.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Black Order was kinda wsted:francis:Still cool though:ehh:Strange and Thor finally got buffs in power that was well overdue
vCBaZIx_zpsvadfwqyv.png
low key, all the OG avengers got buffs in power except for Hulk .

Black Widow owning Glaive:mindblown:
Cap holding Back Thanos:rudy:
Iron Man going Toe to toe with 6 jeweled Thanos and holding his own :hhh:

We're lucky hawkeye wasn't there too, prolly would have one shotted ebony maw like :yeshrug:"i never miss"