The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Maybe Thanos snapping his fingers made some of the shytty Netflix Marvel heroes go away :mjgrin:
I was thinking, that Marvel Netflix is at a crossroads. if they ignore this and that essentially proves that they're not part of the MCU. If they make reference to it happening they have do alot to incorporate the fact that half the people in New York just disappeared. It would have to be a major part of the plot.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just read up on the reality stone. Thanos is even more of a beast. It takes a genius level intellect to use the stone. If you want to create a dollar bill you have to mentally be able to visualize shyt like the feel of the paper, the exact dimensions of the bill, the color of the ink, the sound it makes when you move it, etc....otherwise it’s going to be all fukked up.

Thanos was projecting shyt like it was nothing. He threw out an entire home planet instantly :wow:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Hawkeye is underrated. He was lowkey the MVP of Ultron and his arrow was the one that dropped Loki from the sky in Avengers.

Dude gonna come back in Avengers 4 like a boss:birdman:

How come Stark never gives Hawkeye the Stark Tech Stimulus package? Like Tony could build some super hi-tech bow with smarter arrows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now that I think about it.... I know a lot of us have issue with the way Vision went out or still on some “man that was stupid, they should’ve just killed Vision earlier or not brought him to Wakanda”

But when you think about it...... we forgetting Thanos has the Time Stone...... regardless of WHEN and WHERE Vision was killed..... he was gonna use that stone to reverse it anyway.

The only way Vision truly IMO could’ve been somewhat protected is if Dr. Strange or Antman warp him to some other dimension.

Maybe if Strange could’ve got up with him and the other Avengers they could’ve sent Vision to the realm where the Villain in Doc Strange 1 was and maybe transport the Ragnorok villain in Thor 3 there and just let all 3 (now including and hoping Thanos follows) battle it out.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
LOjt3E.gif
Quite the monopoly that trump would love.
:troll:politics:heh:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Yoooo i just came from the movie and godddddddamn marvel gang we made it :picard::wow:

I blocked all social media, no youtube and no forums. Went in the movie knowing nothing, nothing spoiled:mjcry:

It was worth it because this shyt right here, this shyt right here was marvel excellence :blessed:
Me too fam. Didn't see the trailer avoided spoilers:mjcry: 10 years since IM1 a lot of people died since then. Some people invested in this. What journey I'm seeing it again on Friday with the fam wish I can see it again before then.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

what so funny

the thing about dumb fukks like you is you have no foresight

Last Jedi broke all records and was successful, however, it has been a turn for the worst for the franchise and for the first time you see cracks in the armor

I never said this movie wouldn't be successful, this is the peak, and downfall is coming, reup this thread next year

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Rewatched it and it hit me that this dude Thanos killed half of the remaining Asgardians AFTER they just had a near genocide thanks to Hela.

Edit: :sadbron: Then when he snapped his fingers another half disappeared.

All I know is Valk better be alive and just gone off Hen at a bar somewhere :to: