The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Let’s be real tgotg have more to do with thanos and the overall arching narrative of the stones then BP. He could have been on the sidelines like Ant and Hawkeye

That's like brehs 20th post in this thread being upset about black panther. Some people expected this to be BP2
:yeshrug:

Captain America wasn't shyt in the movie, him and BP both got that work before Thor came. spider man died. All Bucky did was get an arm and shoot a few aliens then die. Vision got the was Ether of them all.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Let’s be real tgotg have more to do with thanos and the overall arching narrative of the stones then BP. He could have been on the sidelines like Ant and Hawkeye
I think the only reason they even put Wakanda in the movie was cause they wanted a cool & new place to blow some shyt up, so why not there?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Nah it's definitely gonna be a feel good movie. Marvel needs people to cool down after watching 2 disaster flicks (black panther and infinity war) so they need to show ant-man to get people's spirits up again. That's why I'm saying this won't be post infinity war, it's before.
It's definitely starts before, right after Civil War, but I'm wondering if it'll come parallel to IW by the end, either in the film or as a post credit.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minor complaint.

Watching it the second time, I wished the snap would have shown more populations vanishing across the universe. They have introduced so many worlds across the MCU, with the Guardians and Thor movies.

To really hammer home that this is a universal extermination, it would have been a nice and poignant callback to show all of these races being wiped out in a montage. And it would have felt like even more of a culmination of these 18 stories, watching "evil" and "good" races suffering the same fate. Instead, as it stands, it felt a little too earth-centric.

I feel like I know why they didn't do that. They wanted all of the focus to be on the heroes dying. That is who the audience cares about. And cutting away to characters we don't know or have a personal connection to would have undercut the emotional shock of seeing people like Peter and T'Challa go.

I get it. Don't spread the emotion too thin or share the moment with anything else.

But I still think they could have worked it in there, perhaps after Dr. Strange and Peter die on Titan. Maybe they could have cut to the wider universe and then fade back in to Thanos on the farm, coming to terms with fulfilling his mission.

:ohhh:
Would have been dope as the first post-credit scene, or had it happening to the kree and skrulls and thinking was each other like in the comic, then have the Nick Fury one after it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjcry: Aye man, why Spidey isn't my favorite goo dusting got to me the most. Besides the fact he was just a kid wanting to help out, I imagine between the Spidey sense and his healing power that dusting had to be agony for him.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
They say a Hero will save us, cant stand here and wait .... :mjgrin:

So we waiting on a hero to save us?

original.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's definitely starts before, right after Civil War, but I'm wondering if it'll come parallel to IW by the end, either in the film or as a post credit.

I'm betting it comes into play at the end of the film and the post credits scene will maybe have Hawkeye finding him and going to look for the rest of the team.
Antman and wasp to follow this up, i mean really?.....:martin:

Hell yea, Ant-Man is hilarious :dahell:
:mjcry: Aye man, why Spidey isn't my favorite goo dusting got to me the most. Besides the fact he was just a kid wanting to help out, I imagine between the Spidey sense and his healing power that dusting had to be agony for him.

I think Mantis probably felt a lot worse because of her power.

But it's so fukked up for Peter because he was trying so hard to become an Avenger but he didn't fully understanding what that meant. Now that he's disappeared he might not wanna be about this life when he comes back and just stick to dealing with fighting crimes in his neighbourhood.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Rewatched it and it hit me that this dude Thanos killed half of the remaining Asgardians AFTER they just had a near genocide thanks to Hela.

Right? You know how terrible your luck has to be to just watch your country be destroyed and have this whole resolution that Asgard can continue on since Asgard is a people, only for this nikka Thanos to come through and kill your half your people anyways?

Like goddamn :dwillhuh:

It really makes being a hero a tough ass job and that's why I'm not so hard on Quill for doing what he did to Thanos, because he has his own abandonment issues with the people he's loved asking him to kill them or let them die for him n shyt. It's fukking taxing on your mentality:wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i want to see BP sister make everyone vibranium nano tech suits, that would be GOAT for the next avengers, people can instantly have their shyt on and stay ready. that would help out cap, widow, clint, etc...

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
i want to see BP sister make everyone vibranium nano tech suits, that would be GOAT for the next avengers, people can instantly have their shyt on and stay ready. that would help out cap, widow, clint, etc...

Maybe she gets together with Tony to make a Vibranium bleeding edge suit.