The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Can we certified Tom Holland as the GOAT spidey? A nikka almost teared up when he hugged on Stark before dissolving. :to: I thought he was gonna bust out singing I don’t want to go by trey songz
I was dying when that happened :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:My boys lil brother had his head in his hands depressed:laff::laff::laff:I'd feel more if Homecoming 2 was announced months ago and I wasn't callinf Spiderman dying for weeks:deadmanny:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Since everyone is gone outside the OG Avengers, it’s time for the legend to save the day

2884773-Jeremy-Renner-as-Hawkeye-in-The-Avengers-jeremy-renner-32910680-3200-2000.jpg

They say a Hero will save us, cant stand here and wait .... :mjgrin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bucky's first arm wasn't Vibranium.

you are right, it was just a bionic arm but he also has the Super Serum as Captain Planet and coupled with the bionic arm is stronger than even Cap.. so that might of had more to do with it.. I thought it was built same way as Cap shield but im wrong.. but still busting iron man suit with it should be nothing, no different then Iron Man beam destroyed it with ease..

Now with the vibranium arm he is way stronger than Cap :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:why:

Did you not watch the movie? Do you not see how ridiculous Thor is? Stormbreaker is going right through that shyt like butter.....

He blew through a beam from the 6 gem gauntlet like it was nothing. No damn force field is gonna stop him:mjlol:

And even if Hulk can't run through it, we've seen in AoU that he can easily go under ground

:sas1: THOR DIDNT HAVE STORMBREAKER...

:sas2: HULK WAS SOME WHERE ON RAGNAROK BEING A PET.

VISION IS p*ssy AND WOULDNT BEAT KILLMONGER BY HIMSELF
WITH ALL OF WAKANDA BACKING HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
everyone is entitled to their opinions, and i know a ton of you had been waiting forever for a movie like BP... but if you found that movie more entertaining than this, i think you're friggin nuts. T'Challa is arguably the most boring lead in the entire MCU. they really need to work on that character before the next one.

and yes, i acknowledge the story of BP is a good one and the social commentary is by far the best they've tackled... but I'd watch this 25 times before watching BP again.

I guess I'm nuts then because Black Panther is better than this by a lot. Like a lot lot, and T'challa is the man.

Loved IW for what it was, but nah. Not even close.

BP and Winter Soldier are still the Kings of the MCU.

When the second half of IW drops next year and I watch them all together as one 5 hour movie, I'm sure it'll be top 3 or 5.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk were Groot and the Rac00n gunna do against Thanos?
:comeon::comeon::comeon:
Nothing, but they still had more screentime than BP & co.
They completely wasted Shuri too. In a movie where 70% of the dialogue is wisecracks and one-liners, they gave one of the wittiest characters in the MCU a half a bar and called it a day?
:pacspit:

Let’s be real tgotg have more to do with thanos and the overall arching narrative of the stones then BP. He could have been on the sidelines like Ant and Hawkeye

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Probably show some post IW stuff thats why they waited at least i hope. Would be weird to Have a campy ass feel good ant man movie after the bachata song this movie was

Nah it's definitely gonna be a feel good movie. Marvel needs people to cool down after watching 2 disaster flicks (black panther and infinity war) so they need to show ant-man to get people's spirits up again. That's why I'm saying this won't be post infinity war, it's before.

shyt was so lit, the crowd reaction
:wow:

They showed this in the trailer and I still got chills in the cinema when this scene came on :wow: