The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Since everyone is gone outside the OG Avengers, it’s time for the legend to save the day

2884773-Jeremy-Renner-as-Hawkeye-in-The-Avengers-jeremy-renner-32910680-3200-2000.jpg

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
:comeon::comeon::comeon:

What the fukk is Black Panther gonna do against Thanos :comeon:

Thor and Dr Strange the real bigger hitters in the comics are the only ones that gave Thanos any problems as it should be
What the fukk were Groot and the Rac00n gunna do against Thanos?
Nothing, but they still had more screentime than BP & co.
They completely wasted Shuri too. In a movie where 70% of the dialogue is wisecracks and one-liners, they gave one of the wittiest characters in the MCU a half a bar and called it a day?
:pacspit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're a fukking retard

Brie Larson has won an Oscar and you're trying to say a female wrestler is more well known than her

Notice how you’re the only one that even mentioned that?

No on the else here that’s been talking about her referred to her as an “Oscar winner” nor has anyone else even mentioned or made reference to what movie she won her Oscar in

I’m like...... 20th or 25th in line on this discussion yet you fukking come in and quote me?:gucci:

There are cats in here that STILL don’t know who she is as one cat said he thought of Allison BRIE when he heard of a “Brie” is playing Capt Marvel

Man fukk out of here with any fake beef tough persona type shyt. You tried it, you backed down, we done here

thanos-snaps-his-fingers.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Put his people at risk? If they didn't try to do something with Vision and the gem they were all dead anyway

This is true but it all could have been avoided if Wanda just let vision die like he wanted.

I Spider-Man said it best in the ship.....

“What’s the point of being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there is no neighborhood to protect”:mjcry:

What was his option? Just sit back and watch the battle with Shuri, M’Baku, Okoye and the other tribes on their 3D vibranium map and then wait to be faded away from existence?:lolbron:

This visual is funny AF in my head :dead:

I would have liked T'Challa to be a bit more resistant to the idea. Not like Vision is his boy. Should have asked "Is this robot worth half the world's population?" Lol.

Not just the fukking robot. You have Thanos who is pretty much becoming invincible and they only way to stop him and prevent him is said fukking robot or else guess what?

Snap!

Jesus Christ some of y’all are dense when it comes to Black panther

See my responses above.

I think ultimately I would have preferred if Wanda having the power to destroy the stone was her secret rather than everyone being aware of it and down for the cause of saving him :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What the fukk were Groot and the Rac00n gunna do against Thanos?
Nothing, but they still had more screentime than BP & co.
They completely wasted Shuri too. In a movie where 70% of the dialogue is wisecracks and one-liners, they gave one of the wittiest characters in the MCU a half a bar and called it a day?
:pacspit:

After filming BP.... and being the filming of IW probably started when BP was barely half way into their shoot....

They probably only had a day to get in and get it done.:yeshrug:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Question....why y'all nikkaz so tight captain marvel going be the strongest? Damn y'all hate women that much?
I'll say what no one wants to really say. I have NO PROBLEM with Cpt. Marvel coming in to kick names and take ass. What concerns fans is that the current social climate MIGHT lead Disney to making her a character who is smart and perfect and spends most of her screen time keeping the "dumb" men in line.

See The Last Jedi for a real-world example.

:francis:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
jags.gif

why would you be mad at this? Bucky arm is made out of Vibranium, the strongest known substance to ever exsist

why wouldnt it be stronger than a tank shell :dwillhuh: bucky arm is like a million times more powerful than a tank shell

I sometimes dont think some people understand these are comic movies :dwillhuh:
Bucky's first arm wasn't Vibranium.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the should have had black panther fight the big six arm outrider 1on1 they didn't use like he fought the super skull in "see wakanda and die" to kick off the battle in wakanda shyt would have been dope and actually let him do something cool for the black panther fans

avengers-infinity-war-promo-art-outriders-1100500.jpeg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
BTW I just noticed Laurence Fishburne hiding on the ant man poster :whoo:

I guess I didn't pay a good enough attention to the trailer because I didn't even know he was in it.

:mjlol:At this nikka sneaking his ass away from DC to get in a marvel movie.

From the Ant Man and Wasp wiki

Fishburne had approached Marvel about joining the MCU, pitching them a few ideas for who he could portray, before Marvel offered him the role of Foster in the film.[14] Despite having already portrayed Perry White for the DC Extended Universe, Fishburne admitted that he had always fantasized about being in an MCU film, admitting that he considered himself a "Marvel guy".[15]

Conz

Superstar
Daps
everyone is entitled to their opinions, and i know a ton of you had been waiting forever for a movie like BP... but if you found that movie more entertaining than this, i think you're friggin nuts. T'Challa is arguably the most boring lead in the entire MCU. they really need to work on that character before the next one.

and yes, i acknowledge the story of BP is a good one and the social commentary is by far the best they've tackled... but I'd watch this 25 times before watching BP again.