The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Can we certified Tom Holland as the GOAT spidey? A nikka almost teared up when he hugged on Stark before dissolving. :to: I thought he was gonna bust out singing I don’t want to go by trey songz
i used to love that song lol

"I dont wanna leeeeeeeeeeeave! but i gotta go right noooooooow!!

i'll be back before ya know it!!!"
:banderas:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Minor complaint.

Watching it the second time, I wished the snap would have shown more populations vanishing across the universe. They have introduced so many worlds across the MCU, with the Guardians and Thor movies.

The Sneepers

The Kree
latest

the Sovereigns
latest

The Hurctarians
latest

The Xeronians
55711a1cb919854ae6a31e19733a5231--marvel-universe-scifi.jpg

The Easik

the Sakarrans
ragnarok.png

The Frost Giants
latest

The Centaurians
latest

The Krylorians

To really hammer home that this is a universal extermination, it would have been a nice and poignant callback to show all of these races being wiped out in a montage. And it would have felt like even more of a culmination of these 18 stories, watching "evil" and "good" races suffering the same fate. Instead, as it stands, it felt a little too earth-centric.

I feel like I know why they didn't do that. They wanted all of the focus to be on the heroes dying. That is who the audience cares about. And cutting away to characters we don't know or have a personal connection to would have undercut the emotional shock of seeing people like Peter and T'Challa go.

I get it. Don't spread the emotion too thin or share the moment with anything else.

But I still think they could have worked it in there, perhaps after Dr. Strange and Peter die on Titan. Maybe they could have cut to the wider universe and then fade back in to Thanos on the farm, coming to terms with fulfilling his mission.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Minor complaint.

Watching it the second time, I wished the snap would have shown more populations vanishing across the universe. They have introduced so many worlds across the MCU, with the Guardians and Thor movies.

The Sneepers

The Kree
latest

the Sovereigns
latest

The Hurctarians
latest

The Xeronians
55711a1cb919854ae6a31e19733a5231--marvel-universe-scifi.jpg

The Easik

the Sakarrans
ragnarok.png

The Frost Giants
latest

The Centaurians
latest

The Krylorians

To really hammer home that this is a universal extermination, it would have been a nice and poignant callback to show all of these races being wiped out in a montage. And it would have felt like even more of a culmination of these 18 stories, watching "evil" and "good" races suffering the same fate. Instead, as it stands, it felt a little too earth-centric.

I feel like I know why they didn't do that. They wanted all of the focus to be on the heroes dying. That is who the audience cares about. And cutting away to characters we don't know or have a personal connection to would have undercut the emotional shock of seeing people like Peter and T'Challa go.

I get it. Don't spread the emotion too thin or share the moment with anything else.

But I still think they could have worked it in there, perhaps after Dr. Strange and Peter die on Titan. Maybe they could have cut to the wider universe and then fade back in to Thanos on the farm, coming to terms with fulfilling his mission.

That and the budget :pachaha:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
But see.....:mjgrin:

That’s where a HUGE segment of the fan base ask “ain’t that what she already is?”

It’s not like the went and got an Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie level star...... hell she not even JLaw or Margot Robbie star status yet:mjlol:

Like we gotta keep I buck.... when has she really been in a discussion before Marvel it when have we ever really talked about her beforehand?

Next year the 1st trailer many will see of her will be the 1st time many even learn who she is:mjlol:

So that’s why there is a large segment of peeps that look at her on the contrary to the peeps that hate like

:whoa: “Damn homey, what did she do to y’all to make you hate her so much and why should I hate her?”:dahell:

And not to mention the one that don’t even know who Carol Danvers is, there are many that can’t say “I don’t see Captain Marvel when I see Brie”

Straight up.... If you said “Brie” right now the first thought would be Brie Bella:heh:

You're a fukking retard

Brie Larson has won an Oscar and you're trying to say a female wrestler is more well known than her

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As someone else mentioned before and just thinking about it logically, while doing any of those things may have prevented Thanos from instantly killing half the universe, it certainly doesn't prevent him from killing earth and everyone on it when he still has 4 stones. Probably would've been all the more savage in killing everyone if they ruined his plan that way. Sure, they may have been able to possibly stop him, at the cost of everyone else dying, themselves included to do so.

You are correct, and in most comic adaptations they need the time and reality stones in unison to reverse time back before thanos killed everyone.

But thanos also uses those stones to throw people into other dimensions :lupe:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:russ:

I don't think Marvel Studios are worried about the budget with Infinity War. If the Russos wanted it in there, they would have put it in there.
Good point. And you never know, something like that might even end up being a deleted scene