The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still mad AF t'challa was so willing to put his people at risk to save a fukking robot.

That's my mans but come on son.

I'm guessing he thought they had more time than they did.

I Spider-Man said it best in the ship.....

“What’s the point of being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there is no neighborhood to protect”:mjcry:

What was his option? Just sit back and watch the battle with Shuri, M’Baku, Okoye and the other tribes on their 3D vibranium map and then wait to be faded away from existence?:lolbron:

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Still mad AF t'challa was so willing to put his people at risk to save a fukking robot.

Put his people at risk? If they didn't try to do something with Vision and the gem they were all dead anyway

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know what to say about this movie but I will tell you one thing.

When we left I told the wife Yo I'm shook of Thanos .Even though he a fictional character :whoa:

It wasn't a joke either WTF did I just watch :mindblown:

This

thanos-snaps-his-fingers.jpg

:lolbron:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

What was the alternative? They destroy vision and the mind stone outright and Thanos and his army invade Wakanda looking for it anyway

Should breh have just said fukk the rest of the world" and turned Steve and co. away :russ:

"Today we don't just fight for one life, we fight for all of them."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ohhhhhhh her.... :skip:

Marvel could have casted an indie unknown actress and made her poppin'.... problem with Brie Larson is she's........:huhldup: Plain ASF.... When I picture Carol Danvers...I just don't see Brie Larson...:what:

But I will try to reserve judgement until the movie comes out...:bryan:
Doing all that still got no ass... :mjgrin:

She winnin most thick at the stick figure convention

She did have some big ass titties in those fappening leaks
Brie-Larson-height.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Can we certified Tom Holland as the GOAT spidey? A nikka almost teared up when he hugged on Stark before dissolving. :to: I thought he was gonna bust out singing I don’t want to go by trey songz
I liked the last breh but yeah. Dude is easily the best Peter and best Spidey. Dudes chemistry with RDJ is great. shyt, his chemistry with everyone is pretty much on point after a couple mins.

Just as it should be with Spidey

Last edited:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son

Not the just the fukking robot. You have Thanos who is pretty much becoming invincible and they only way to stop him and prevent him is said fukking robot or else guess what?

Snap!

Jesus Christ some of y’all are dense when it comes to Black panther

Code

Banned
Daps
Bucky is not in panthers level and was washed with ease.

You don't know much about the comics and clearly didn't pay attention to black panther having Bucky running like a bytch and damn near killing his ass

Winter solider powerslammed this hoe trying to do a triangle choke and she was still cracking jokes

Not sure if you're retarded or trolling, shes not on their level in any medium comics or movie

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The movie is really about Thanos, like he's the only one who has a real arc. The heroes are the same start to finish, only Doc Strange kind of changes but it seems obvious that him giving up the time stone will play a bigger part.

Even TDK was about how far Bruce was willing to go, and what he was willing to sacrifice.

This movie was about a villain brehs. We saw what he had to sacrifice, his origin and his aftermath. All of the other plotlines are setup to stop him but fail (except maybe Doc Strange). They really flipped this shyt around :wow:

On some Godfather 2 shyt, it even ends the same - Thanos achieved his goal but has lost everyone who was close to him. And had to kill his soul - Gamora being Fredo.

tumblr_oppqxyhzkY1rgaid9o1_500.gif
That's why I think the Thanos will return was conveying more than a mean spirited gut punch lol. This was his MCU entry as the villain protagonist and everyone else were set pieces for his character development.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The main goal of going to Wakanda wasn't to protect Vision it was to get the stone out without killing him and since Banner couldn't do it then there was only 1 person that can and that was Shuri, which by the way also cemented her as the smartest person in the MCU again. I could feel the anger across the interwebs after she styled on Banner lol

But could Black Panther and Shuri gone out of Wakanda in some other lab around the globe and do their thing? Maybe. But what other place was there with a energy shield in place to help hold back the alien army as long as it did? None and as showcased in the movie, it clearly didn't matter who was sacrificed to save the world because half of the universe's population got decimated regardless.