The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Those end credits are quietly one if the greatest things about this move. From the font selection the music the tone etc

shyt felt like the end of a fukked up Game Of Thrones ep

Yeah it was one of them Game of Thrones endings where shyt is dead silent for a minute before the theme kick in :to:

When they pulled the okey doke with the mid credits and the title of the movie faded to dust like half the characters did.... that was some GOAT shyt. People were mad upset :to: :pachaha:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If I'm DC, I have no idea how to even get near a movie like this.

You blew your entire wad on Justice League and that shyt was garbage. You bring in Darkseid and the comparisons to Thanos are gonna come. "Darkseid threatening the earth...who gives a shyt? Thanos actually killed half of all life in the universe." Darkseid is gonna be Ultron status.

What in the shyt can DC do to gain interest into seeing ANY of their shyt?

All they have to do is make another good Batman movie :what:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Spiderman earned my respect. Lil homie was supposed to be on a field trip but instead ended up coming up with the idea to kill The Ebony Maw and saving all the Guardians after Thanos threw a moon at them :wow:

Went out like a G to be a teenager :mjcry:
He was heroic. But the part when he cried to Tony while fading away hurt my soul :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The best horror movie moment of the film will probably be forgotten since it's one of the first scenes. When they're all in Dr. Strange's mansion and they realize some shyt went down, and they open the door and everyone outside is running away, that shyt was dope as hell, and it kind of had a found footage vibe like in Cloverfield or Paranormal Activity.

Yeah that was dope af. I could feel the energy shift in my theater when that happened. Every single person was :lupe:

It was so quiet and eerie... shyt had me :damn:

Then the aftermath looked like something out of 9/11 footage or some sort of terror attack, the tracking shots and shaky cam shyt was brilliant.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This was probably the most enjoyable movie experience I've had ever. No filler just straight into Thanos catching bodies and stones, the way he stole off Hulk was :damn: played possum and unleashed a prime Mike Tyson ass whuppin. Had Hulk wanting no more smoke :hubie:

Never thought I'd be sad to see Loki go but he got that slow painful death, at least Heimdall got it quick (even Thanos had to kill the brotha first :mjpls:) Thor's whole fam is dead, his best friend and his people.

Spidey man :mjcry: that shyt hurt and almost made me shed a few tears. You got to see that although he's a superhero he was still just a scared kid underneath it all. Tony really is a Stark through and through, that surname is cursed (word to Winterfell) held Pete in his arms and watched him fade away.

Gamora :sadbron: It was crazy seeing Thanos show emotion for the one person he truly loved no matter how twisted it was. He killed half the people on her planet, stole her and then sacrifices her for the soul stone.

The whole back and forth with Thor and Quill was hilarious, same for Tony, Peter and Strange. They played well off each other and delivered some great lighthearted moments in an otherwise heart wrenching movie.

Everyone in the theater got hype when Cap came out of the shadows and caught Proxima's weapon, same for when T'Challa appeared.

I knew Strange wouldn't sacrifice Tony over handing over the Time Stone but damn they almost had the Gauntlet had Quill kept a level head.

That shyt with Vision almost worked but Thanos getting that Time Stone was the end of that.

Thor came through in the clutch on Wakanda and almost saved the day until them fingers snapped, the fact that it didn't happen instantaneously made it all the more sadder to watch BP, Wanda, Falcon, Drax, Quill, Groot and all the rest slowly turn to ash. A lot of people were confused by that it seemed, having read the comic it was obvious but he even said it during the movie. That smile he gave at the end was :picard: killed half the universe and:youngsabo:

The ten year journey was worth it, they really outdid themselves. It was an action, drama, suspense, comedy and thriller all in one.