The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it possible for them to come back??!??!! I’m fukking shattered!! Like my sister told me before we even left a lot of people died../ but fukkING FOR REAL??!??!! One after the next??!?? How the hell we supposed to have a Black Panther II? They kept my bae Mbaku but T’challa :mjcry:

I almost wanted to scream when he faded into ashes... hell when EVERYONE faded into ashes. The most depressing death was Peter... he was so afraid...

Well the next BP could always occur before this shyt happened

There all diff timeless and universes

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They flat out lied to us in the trailers though:dwillhuh:
That hulk charging through the jungle thing was just for kicks
Also I'm tired of black widow being untouchable:camby:
Glad they kept her screentime to a minimum:rudy:

lets be reality. captain america should have gotten mollywhopped when he ran up on thanos when he had all 6 infinity stones.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm glad I saw this again today. I went to a really late showing on thursday when it dropped and missed a shytload.

I didn't even remember thor putting his axe thru thanos. I just remember thanos turning them into dust and disappearing.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well damn?

Thats early as fukk?

Earliest I've seen theaters open in the US is like 10:30am.... maybe but normally its 11

If I worked at a theater... I'd be mad as fukk just to wake up a 6:30-7am and to come in to work by 7:30 just to get some popcorn prepared and frozen pizzas and hot dogs cook in preparation for some 8am showings :mjlol:

the theatres here had showings today starting at 9am. I went at 11 this morning and it was like the 5th showing of the movie already.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well the next BP could always occur before this shyt happened

There all diff timeless and universes
LittlePersonalIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

Okay.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Us Hulk fans we might see The World Breaker Hulk is Avenger 4 so we might get justice

And you know what that means When The World Breaker is unleashed

I do recall the big wigs saying you'll see hulks story playout through thor:Rag and the next two avengers movies, this is their interpretation of planet hulk or whatever . . how cool would that payoff be . . .hulk comes back to his throne as the ultimate avenger. .

picturing hulk abhorring all that gamma energy . . . being that powerful . . .but a part of me wants him to have that saved for another story arc and have the avengers have to fight him as well . . ionno maybe it could all happen in the next film lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I was like the only cat to leave as soon as the movie ended today. I just didn't feel like sitting for 15 minutes to see sam jackson when I already seen him on thursday.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Us Hulk fans we might see The World Breaker Hulk is Avenger 4 so we might get justice

And you know what that means When The World Breaker is unleashed

And then its announced on the season finale of Agents of Shield it was actually WORLD BREAKER HULK that destroyed the world and BOOM

Their goes our "movie-to-tv series" tie in:mjgrin:

Speaking of which.... I know for year so many of us wanted to see say... the Netflix heros in the MCU or atleast event movies.... and after seeing this.... playing a little "fantasy football" with this

how do or would yall see Luke Cage, IronFist, Jessica Jones, DareDevil, and Punisher fitting in this?:dwillhuh:

Could Luke and Jessica go toe to to with Thanos?:russ:

Is IronFist putting the beats to Super Giant?:lolbron:

How much help is Punisher and DareDevil giving the everyone in Wakanda?:mjlol:

Could any of them been more of a help than say Hawkeye and AntMan?