The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
off topic but i thot it would be cool if the one of the next avenger's film was Avengers: Kang Dynasty and have kang be a decedent of Strange who instead of taking the fmily biz of sorcery used tech and the time stone to become the master of time (tho i think the gems will either be destroyed or locked away or sum shyt idk) :lupe:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Am I the only one who found it strange that Dr. Strange gave up the stone so easily? He barely knew Tony and he has dedicated his life to protecting the stone. Yet he handed it over so easily to spare Tony's life. shyt made no sense.

Also he looked into a million possible future variations and the avengers only won against Thanos in 1 future. So......why didn't they explore that further?

Trust the Process.™️

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Is it possible for them to come back??!??!! I’m fukking shattered!! Like my sister told me before we even left a lot of people died../ but fukkING FOR REAL??!??!! One after the next??!?? How the hell we supposed to have a Black Panther II? They kept my bae Mbaku but T’challa :mjcry:

I almost wanted to scream when he faded into ashes... hell when EVERYONE faded into ashes. The most depressing death was Peter... he was so afraid...

Daps
What in the shyt can DC do to gain interest into seeing ANY of their shyt?

I think DC has much they can do. Their rich lore has cosmic team ups on a mass scale that could equal or top Avengers. They have threats that aren’t too similar however, comparisons will definitely be drawn. WB on the other hand will have to do what they haven’t done and that’s mine the gold they have. There’s plenty we haven’t seen DC wise, the Bat Family, the lantern corps, teen titans, speedster family and there’s still room to tap into the dark and mystic of DC. As long as they only play on the movie interpretations of the big two (perhaps 3 now due to wonder woman’s success) they will forever be behind Marvel. Christopher Reeves, Health Ledger, Michael Keaton fans will and have crucified other interpretations. Focus on the comic characters and not the previous actors performance and their arguments lose weight.

Bat family stories could give you the grit and “realness” of Civil War. Titans could easily fill the void of X-Men movies (or what they could have been). The property could be as big amongst teens as twilight was. Shazam should be a money maker and great storytelling. What kid wouldn’t wanna be the superhero who is a kid fighting along side his heroes? WB has to hail mary (movie wise) and trust the intellectual property and history DC has built.

I think more team up movies would work as well but not full ensembles. Not all the characters are built for solo stories to an audience fed off of marvel’s story telling for the last ten years. Superman doesn’t necessarily need his own movie but his presence, could be in many of the movies and capture what ppl admire most about him. Let him inspire, save the day and be on his way. Play to his strengths hide his weaknesses (to many fans being boring). We ain’t supposed to relate to him but aspire to be good like him. Also let the villians be just that, not anti heroes.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marvel outdid themselves with this shyt. Great movie from start to finish, so many :damn: :sadbron: :russ: :blessed: moments. This was a comedy, drama, action, suspense thriller all rolled into one. I thought BP couldn't be topped as far as being thoroughly enjoyable, BP was the better movie but Infinity War was an event 10 years in the making.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cats really in here writing long ass dissertations on what's wrong with the movie while ignoring basic shyt. It's crazy to me.

Fred.

You could have said the same thing in a lot of DC threads too. Not the shytty movies but ones like Wonder Woman where there was still a lot of nitpicking. I didn't see you parked in those threads calling people out on a moment's notice so even though I fukk with you as a poster this is where @Dominic Brehetto argument holds some weight. It's perfectly fine for you to just say you like the MCU but you don't fukk with other franchises. I don't care if you a stan or not :manny: :russ: embrace it

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
A giant midget. And that’s all I got for this thread. I’m going back to the other one to discuss.
giphy.gif