The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Code

Banned
Daps

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I know this won't happen but it would be kind of cool if Dr. Strange giving away the stone was a heel turn. If he looked into every possible future and saw that allowing Thanos to snap the population in half actually did lead to universal peace and thriving throughout the universe. So he let Thanos win because #Thanoswasright. And thus Strange becomes a villain of sorts, though for the "right" reasons of universal peace.

I know that isn't where they're going wit it but it would have been a hell of a swerve, especially if it set up Strange as an Avengers 4 villain willing to protect that future universal peace at all cost.

:jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You could have said the same thing in a lot of DC threads too. Not the shytty movies but ones like Wonder Woman where there was still a lot of nitpicking. I didn't see you parked in those threads calling people out on a moment's notice so even though I fukk with you as a poster this is where @Dominic Brehetto argument holds some weight. It's perfectly fine for you to just say you like the MCU but you don't fukk with other franchises. I don't care if you a stan or not :manny: :russ: embrace it

I need you cats to make some sense when you talk to me man. A couple weeks ago there was a thread asking what the GOAT comic movie is....I said while I'd put a couple of movies on it's level, nothing has surpassed "The Dark Knight". But now I don't fukk with other franchises. HOW SWAY?
q3rB2c3.png

I didn't see "Wonder Woman" opening day, I seen it months after the fact. Matter of fact, use the Search function and tell me if I was parked in any Marvel or DC thread prior to this one....the answer is no, because I didn't see them opening day. I seen this shyt at the first showing on Thursday....of course I'm gonna be more active in this thread. You take it as me stanning Marvel when the fact of the matter is I'm not gonna clown cats for picking apart a comic movie when it's 5 months later and I didn't even read the thread.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just got in from a second viewing.

I can't shake the feeling that we might be getting some sort of 'House Of M' storyline for the sequel. :patrice:

I could see Wanda making a new world with all the people who got disappeared, with her and Vision's family at the centre of it, She's already dealt with her brother's death, and she killed Vision only to watch Thanos bring him back from the dead to body him again. That's got to be enough to drive her over the edge. :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I need you cats to make some sense when you talk to me man. A couple weeks ago there was a thread asking what the GOAT comic movie is....I said while I'd put a couple of movies on it's level, nothing has surpassed "The Dark Knight". But now I don't fukk with other franchises. HOW SWAY?
q3rB2c3.png

I didn't see "Wonder Woman" opening day, I seen it months after the fact. Matter of fact, use the Search function and tell me if I was parked in any Marvel or DC thread prior to this one....the answer is no, because I didn't see them opening day. I seen this shyt at the first showing on Thursday....of course I'm gonna be more active in this thread. You take it as me stanning Marvel when the fact of the matter is I'm not gonna clown cats for picking apart a comic movie when it's 5 months later and I didn't even read the thread.

Fred.

I usually have a pretty good memory, I watch all these movies whether it's MCU, FOX, WB whatever. So I remember previous conversations and battles that have been waged. :manny:

It's all good tho, I'm not gonna go attempt to dig up old posts so if you say so... I'm more interested in discussing this flick. Correct me if I'm wrong, you were the one to bring Heath's Joker into this discussion, I don't feel that's necessary. It's not even the same genre of film,really. It's like comparing Magneto to Chigurh.

I'm going back to discussing this piff :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There might be something in their contract but yeah add me to the list of people who are done with Scar Jo as BW. Maybe I could see Ant-Man doin some things out here... maybe.. but Black Widow and Clint and a couple others need to get all the way the fukk outta here. Go back to serving bank robbers and government officials because Thanos ain't tryin to hear it. :camby: