The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Reminds of the shyt my dad would get me, knowing full well I said 'Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles' breh comes back with 'LeonAngelo' and he's blue:mjcry:
Man my pops used to go out and get me the He-Man toys.
One day my mother gonna go and try to be joe cool and shyt knowing i needed Orko.
She comes back with some bullshyt bootleg ass funny style looking ghost character shyt.
:stopitslime:

Did the same shyt when i asked for a Slimer toy.
:mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The most likely scenario is Tony will figure out something that allows them to win and they reverse the snap.

But when I’m in an overthinking mood....It really depends on what Strange considers a win. Maybe no matter what, Thanos gets the time stone and he makes it to Wakanda and the snap happens. Sparing Tony will be important for protecting the earth once half of the heroes are gone. Maybe half of the population surviving is the best possible scenario.

Maybe they deny giving Thanos the time stone and he makes it to Wakanda and Wanda destroys the mind stone. I’m sure at that point he would probably snap and fukk up everything. Maybe he kills everyone for fukking up his entire life’s purpose.

I'm figuring the heroes are going to collect the gems and those that survive ride on Thanos...... I also could see them calling the sequel "Infinity Crusade" or something. I legit don't know how they come back from such a massive L

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Am I the only one who found it strange that Dr. Strange gave up the stone so easily? He barely knew Tony and he has dedicated his life to protecting the stone. Yet he handed it over so easily to spare Tony's life. shyt made no sense.

Also he looked into a million possible future variations and the avengers only won against Thanos in 1 future. So......why didn't they explore that further?

Him giving up the stone was the only way.... :beli: it's all part of the plan in the long run...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I know this won't happen but it would be kind of cool if Dr. Strange giving away the stone was a heel turn. If he looked into every possible future and saw that allowing Thanos to snap the population in half actually did lead to universal peace and thriving throughout the universe. So he let Thanos win because #Thanoswasright. And thus Strange becomes a villain of sorts, though for the "right" reasons of universal peace.

I know that isn't where they're going wit it but it would have been a hell of a swerve, especially if it set up Strange as an Avengers 4 villain willing to protect that future universal peace at all cost.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Am I the only one who found it strange that Dr. Strange gave up the stone so easily? He barely knew Tony and he has dedicated his life to protecting the stone. Yet he handed it over so easily to spare Tony's life. shyt made no sense.

Also he looked into a million possible future variations and the avengers only won against Thanos in 1 future. So......why didn't they explore that further?
:comeon: