The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In retrospect, it was a little weird that a four-stoned Thanos bled from a Stark attack but just ate a bunch of Hulk shots coming at full steam.

I think cuz physically..... he still is him physically.... I dont think the stones just automatically give anyone a forcefield when in like rest mode or stasis. Its the activation of this when shyt gets boogie.

I mean Cap can where the gauntlet.... but if Frank Castle from 300yards away shoots Cap in the back of his head while he's asleep even Cap would die the same with the glove on as he would with it off.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah I'm no DC hater or Marvel fanboy I'm just doing a contrast

I'm just legit shocked in one franchise is killing like this and the other is completely struggling.

When all the time I figured it would be the opposite.

Dc has never known what to do outside of copying.
the resurgence of late eighties frank miller dark knight else world meets vertigo type storytelling.

Where they were also on death door and got a hit out the park because they finally wrote a property that made succinct sense for one project globally. Outside of that dc has never known how to properly market itself.
Past the draw of the imagery and general fan permeation of batman and superman. Meaning outside of what people know in general sense about batman and supes and dc. The public has never been given a solid idea of what batman and supes are integrally as characters. Nor do people know their stories indepthly. Nor do people have a go to story outside of morbid end results. That were written to spike a failing and almost dead corporate wing of Warner at dc.

Art Barr

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how dc come's back from this . . .they thought of greed instead of creating a cohesive franchise which would have gotten them money anyways . . .all they had to do was use either superman/batman to introduce the other one and slowly start branching out into other heroes . . it should have been so simple because they own it with comics/tv/animated . . .but can't seem to do it with cinema, also they're using the flashpoint story for flash off jump, they tried getting rid of the sister they casted to play iris on the low. . . .just scumbag shyt . . and you want them to succeed because dc has some fukking amazing stories to tell but greed ruined them.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know how dc come's back from this . . .they thought of greed instead of creating a cohesive franchise which would have gotten them money anyways . . .all they had to do was use either superman/batman to introduce the other one and slowly start branching out into other heroes . . it should have been so simple because they own it with comics/tv/animated . . .but can't seem to do it with cinema, also they're using the flashpoint story for flash off jump, they tried getting rid of the sister they casted to play iris on the low. . . .just scumbag shyt . . and you want them to succeed because dc has some fukking amazing stories to tell but greed ruined them.

Thats not what happen... it wasnt greed... they just chose the wrong King.... see this what happens when Kilmonger runs Wakanda:mjgrin:

But we dont need to mention them.... they are obsolete and must now
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just read the biggest plot hole in the movie :mjlol:

"Why didn't Thanos simply make it so there was more food and resources instead of murdering a bunch of people? He can literally shape reality at will. Why not make it so there's always a corresponding amount of food and resources for the population of every planet?"

:ohhh:

Because he's the Mad Titan. He's a crazy motherfukker who only believes that his way is the right and only way. He ain't into having conference calls and discussing shyt. :manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
In retrospect, it was a little weird that a four-stoned Thanos bled from a Stark attack but just ate a bunch of Hulk shots coming at full steam.
You gotta activate that shyt homie!
:russ:

I might wear my shyt to the theater when i go again.
:ehh:

I wanna punch someone in the face with that shyt.
:lolbron:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can anyone clear up how Glave made it to Vision and Shuri without being detected since only once part of the forcefield was open during the battle

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
If I'm DC, I have no idea how to even get near a movie like this.

You blew your entire wad on Justice League and that shyt was garbage. You bring in Darkseid and the comparisons to Thanos are gonna come. "Darkseid threatening the earth...who gives a shyt? Thanos actually killed half of all life in the universe." Darkseid is gonna be Ultron status.

What in the shyt can DC do to gain interest into seeing ANY of their shyt?

Warner should ask Disney for 10 billion and call it a day.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio