The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Db_LmNfVAAAN18D.jpg

:mjlol:

The endless tussle... there goes the new title.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
It's first weekend haul is damn near the whole total of Justice League.

You would have told me this in 2008 I would have told you're insane.

I don't really get on these fanboy band wagons but this movie got me #marvel set till I die. Straight up first time in forever that I left the movies feeling happy. The reason is that it is so hard to pull off a super powerful character like thanos without messing up, as you have to create a story with a big scope. But they pulled it off pretty much flawlessly.

I'm feeling thanos > nolan joker as the joker was more or less a real life person who was a bit crazy, thanos is a god-like being. No live-action comic book movie has transitioned villains like thanos from the comic book/cartoons in such a well rounded manner like this.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Best MCU villain man. Killmonger and Loki are classic villains, but they failed. Thanos won and smiled as the sun rose on his victory.

See I normally don’t even rank villains based on winning or losing. I rank it based on characterization and his character trumps theirs. Much like them and vulture I understood the motivation but he was more layered and had some nuance to him. Him winning was just icing on the cake

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If I'm DC, I have no idea how to even get near a movie like this.

You blew your entire wad on Justice League and that shyt was garbage. You bring in Darkseid and the comparisons to Thanos are gonna come. "Darkseid threatening the earth...who gives a shyt? Thanos actually killed half of all life in the universe." Darkseid is gonna be Ultron status.

What in the shyt can DC do to gain interest into seeing ANY of their shyt?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The brilliant way this movie gave fan service.
Plus navigated this story and every variable is mind bogglingly breathe taking visual film brilliance.

I don't think I have ever felt this way about a superhero movie kinda thing ever the more I think about it.

As in my generation, I don't think I read anything released in my Gen comic wise that was this succinct.
Plus I am quite sure this is the greatest large crossover anything in the history of any comic book company ever.

Like literally if you get it wrong as a comic book company after this.

You deserve for that bicepless mouse to take over and buy your goofball failure to do market research ass out.

It is no excuses now.

Art Barr

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:picard::huhldup: The Way Hulk got Washed first 10 mins into the movies. Thanos had The Hulk looking like
AwBX9E.gif
Tommy Morrison When he went up against Ray Mercer.:russ::mjlol: Had the whole theatre :dwillhuh::damn::sadcam:

Low key the effect of Thanos washing Hulk was like Holly Holm washing Ronda Rousey :sas1:

source.gif

Hulk/Ronda was the strongest there is. :jbhmm:
Hulk/Ronda thought they could box. :jbhmm:

Hulk/Ronda got slept by a boxer/striker (Holm/Thanos).:jbhmm:

Hulk/Ronda too shook after defeat and wanna stay home. :jbhmm:

Bruce Banner/Dana White want Hulk/Ronda to come back for one more fight. :jbhmm:

Hulk/Ronda’s answer each time: Noooooooo:mjcry:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

You blew your entire wad on Justice League and that shyt was garbage. You bring in Darkseid and the comparisons to Thanos are gonna come. "Darkseid threatening the earth...who gives a shyt? Thanos actually killed half of all life in the universe." Darkseid is gonna be Ultron status.

I was wondering the same thing.

There only saving grace is possibly rolling the flash tv show.
into being their real movie characters and explain it via their go to flashpoint .

Past that, dc's old gateway cop and blow model. Where nuffin makes any fukk'n sense should be dead from here on out.

If dc comes with that bullshyt again.

They could be getting approached by that bicepless mouse.

Art Barr

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't really get on these fanboy band wagons but this movie got me #marvel set till I die. Straight up first time in forever that I left the movies feeling happy. The reason is that it is so hard to pull off a super powerful character like thanos without messing up, as you have to create a story with a big scope. But they pulled it off pretty much flawlessly.

I'm feeling thanos > nolan joker as the joker was more or less a real life person who was a bit crazy, thanos is a god-like being. No live-action comic book movie has transitioned villains like thanos from the comic book/cartoons in such a well rounded manner like this.

Yeah I'm no DC hater or Marvel fanboy I'm just doing a contrast

I'm just legit shocked in one franchise is killing like this and the other is completely struggling.

When all the time I figured it would be the opposite.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In retrospect, it was a little weird that a four-stoned Thanos bled from a Stark attack but just ate a bunch of Hulk shots coming at full steam.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I mean.... thats an upgrade from Steppenwolf and Doomsday though so atleast thats a progression

giphy.gif