The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Go against the trend? What is this madness you speak of?

Meaning I’d love for a studio to not announce a part three or their release dates ahead of time. That’s the trend now. Go back to the older days of just having a movie come out and announce the sequel months later. They announced infinity war and infinity war part two together at an event with press. I would’ve loved for avengers 4, or whatever it ends up being called, to be announced in November or December or even January during the super bowl.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Am I the only one who found it strange that Dr. Strange gave up the stone so easily? He barely knew Tony and he has dedicated his life to protecting the stone. Yet he handed it over so easily to spare Tony's life. shyt made no sense.

Also he looked into a million possible future variations and the avengers only won against Thanos in 1 future. So......why didn't they explore that further?

Daps
Yeah which is why I applaud it. I’m pretty sure most of the people in the sold out theater I was in yesterday had no clue a sequel is coming. And that works for them. So even if it doesn’t work for me it got them and that’s what matters. I’ll be in the minority for that one. People had visceral reactions to that and the screen cutting to black. One girl shouted “How dare you!” at the screen and that’s awesome. Just wish I could be a part of it at times :russ:

Im wit you on that, tho I wouldn’t trade it and lose the perspective of seeing comics we read come to life.

This was almost identical to the ride after the movie for my sister and I.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Am I the only one who found it strange that Dr. Strange gave up the stone so easily? He barely knew Tony and he has dedicated his life to protecting the stone. Yet he handed it over so easily to spare Tony's life. shyt made no sense.

Also he looked into a million possible future variations and the avengers only won against Thanos in 1 future. So......why didn't they explore that further?

Nah. He found the one scenario in which they’d win and he’s implying this is that scenario. He knew all that needed to happen in order for them to lose the battle but win the war

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

:russ:I’m sorry breh but this went right over your head.

The one future that Strange saw them winning was with Tony alive. This is why Strange told Tony that “this was the only way.” They had to let Thanos win then in order to beat him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Great discussion here. I completely agree. I remember watching Empire and leaving the theatre devastated. It was awesome. If I had known there would be a ROTJ coming, not sure it would have had the same impact.

With all due respect my G.... :gucci:

Or in this case my OG:lolbron:

Roughly how old were you when you say Empire in the theater? (as we spelling here in the US)

shyt the first time I ever saw Empire, that was in about 87 or 88..... when all that shyt was pretty much on HBO... when they used to intro movies on Saturday night at 8pm like this:lawd:

Like they refer to elders in the kung fu movies..... whats up Uncle:mjgrin:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I left the theater legit like :damn::damn:

Brehs this one little white kid legit said “this is some sucker shyt” once the credits started rolling :heh:

Marvel is crack:ahh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great discussion here. I completely agree. I remember watching Empire and leaving the theatre devastated. It was awesome. If I had known there would be a ROTJ coming, not sure it would have had the same impact.
I think that's the part that's for the kids. We all grown and know too much:manny:(part of why I don't keep up with behind the scenes news and hardly watch trailers anymore tbh)

When Spidey died I heard little kids crying:manny:. Also a good amount of the crowd I was in was like ":dwillhuh::whoo::to:" when the movie ended

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think that's the part that's for the kids. We all grown and know too much:manny:(part of why I don't keep up with behind the scenes news and hardly watch trailers anymore tbh)

When Spidey died I heard little kids crying:manny:

Yeah and I agree. If you’re a kid then yeah this got you. I just got a text my little nephew screamed at the screen and said it can’t end like that :russ: his dad is a better man than me cause I would’ve laughed and rubbed it in