The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't know I understand a lot of guys have to get nerfed, and I get the whole thing about the struggle between Banner and Hulk but they seem to go out of their way to hide hulk and not use him at all. The whole thing with Hulk turlting up for the whole movie off the intro fight is night what hulk is about at all. Seeing Banner in Hulkbuster armor is a joke.

Always been a big hulk stan, so part of it is wanting to see him shine. I thought the origin movie was good. Since then, I think they've fukked it up.

hulk has his own personality and feelings. In Ragnarok, he didn't want to go back to earth because of how he was perceived, which means he was aware of what was going on even when it was Banner in control.

And this was the first time he easily got fukk up when he took on Thanos. That will change anybody. When Rocky lost to Clubber Lang, how long did it take Apollo Creed to help him get the eye of the tiger back.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't know I understand a lot of guys have to get nerfed, and I get the whole thing about the struggle between Banner and Hulk but they seem to go out of their way to hide hulk and not use him at all. The whole thing with Hulk turlting up for the whole movie off the intro fight is night what hulk is about at all. Seeing Banner in Hulkbuster armor is a joke.

Always been a big hulk stan, so part of it is wanting to see him shine. I thought the origin movie was good. Since then, I think they've fukked it up.

Ah. Yeah not even as a big fan, I can understand that. It would be nice to see him show up for a fight rather than be like "NO!" which isn't a Hulk thing to do. But I also know they're crafting an end to this arc for Bruce and the Hulk so as usual for me, if the story makes sense as to why you're doing something, I'll get with it in the end. I didn't like Marvel killing spider-man most recently and hated the idea of Doc Ock being spider-man but the end result was incredible and now that arc is one of my favorite spider-man stories, even if it had some bumps in the road to get to the end.

If the end isn't satisfying though, I'll be right there with you saying they misused the dude and it's quite bullshyt

momma

All Star
Daps
They tried to do a stand alone movie twice. It never went over well. There isn't but so much you can do. I think the way they fit him in is just right.

Drax on the other hand :snoop:

It's not like there's some sort of movie rule where you can't make a good Hulk movie. It's just the first Hulk movie was weird af by design, and the 2nd Hulk movie had creative differences among its influencers so the final product was kinda voiceless

I'm sure if you hire the right director with the right script and the right studioheads, a Hulk movie would be dope af

Daps
Gomorrah: :russ: you lost Thanos!!!

Thanos: :mjcry:

Gomorrah: :dwillhuh:this fukk boi is crying :mjlol:

RS: that’s not why he’s crying:lolbron:

Gomorrah::ohhh:....:picard:...:whoa:

I legit chuckled out loud when she realized she was going off that cliff.

Glad I wasn’t alone. Pissed off a few ppl being the only one in the theater laughing at that scene. The “The tears aren’t for him” line was so humbling.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Think the russos mentioned in an interview that Hulk has his own arc in Ragnarok, infinity war and part 4. I’m sure hulk will get his shining moment in the 4th.

Ruffalo said that during the Ragnarok press. He and Feige constructed a three movie arc for Hulk so yeah, we'll see how it ends

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I loved the Norton film, but I guess I'm in the minority.

It was good, but once he was reintroduced in Avengers, nothing that happened in that movie was addressed. It's as if they wiped the hard drive which says a lot because Marvel assumed nobody would care and they didn't. (Just like when they replaced Terrance Howard). Marvel identifies the characters who are polarizing and build around them. Everybody has a role. The first Thor wasn't that good, but audiences gravitated towards the characters, so they found a way to keep Loki around for as long as they could.

:francis:I mean, they didn't even try to reboot the movie. They made it a sequel to the Eric Bana :scust: flick. That also says a lot. And maybe Universal has some part in it as well. Maybe Marvel can only do but so much with the character.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Glad I wasn’t alone. Pissed off a few ppl being the only one in the theater laughing at that scene. The “The tears aren’t for him” line was so humbling.

I laughed too. You could tell it was personal with thanos. After everything Gamora and Nebula did to him, he never killed them. And Thanos could've used the reality stone to find out where the soul stone was by simply changing reality and have Gamora tell Nebula where it was at. Thanos was legit hurt by their betrayal. When Gamora shanked him in the neck and was crying Thanos was like :mjgrin: "Well at least you got love for me after all".

He also saw that Star Lord loved her and didn't kill him out of respect. Thanos was moving like a true parent :wow: Kinda like how the vulture didn't snitch on Peter Parker.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They were beating Scarlet witch and Vision but got beat by falcon and black widow, thats not ridiculous to you?
Scarlett bytch can't fight fight. The rest can close the distance and wreck up close with pure technique and skill while having super human strength, minus falcon who's the assist distraction guy to allow cap and Natasha to work

Wanda is a ranged fighter who has zero hand to hand combat skills and she's only recently using her powers like a soldier..
Wizards play the background because they're fragile

Look how stressed she looks in every combat situation. bytch look like she's ready to curl up in a ball and put the lotion in the basket.