The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They were beating Scarlet witch and Vision but got beat by falcon and black widow, thats not ridiculous to you?

They were beating a weakened vision and an emotionally compromised scarlet witch tho homie. That’s a big difference than fighting two trained soldiers who aren’t emotionally compromised and have captain America helping out. Never doubt how a characters emotions impact their fighting. Scarlet was clearly too worried about vision to be focused and again, vision was leaking

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They were beating Scarlet witch and Vision but got beat by falcon and black widow, thats not ridiculous to you?

So they basically stole on Vision (and theres is more to that staff than explained but it does more than just pierce... it has some properties that fukk you up hence why Vision couldnt repair himself or even become invincible)

Then yes on a 2 on 1 they was getting at Scarlet.

But like you said... then Falcon and BW came out of no where making it 3 against 2, not to mention the attack Corve didnt see that got him.

Then when Cap came its 4 against 1.

It at no time was ever a real fair fight.

Code

Banned
Daps
They were beating a weakened vision and an emotionally compromised scarlet witch tho homie. That’s a big difference than fighting two trained soldiers who aren’t emotionally compromised and have captain America helping out. Never doubt how a characters emotions impact their fighting. Scarlet was clearly too worried about vision to be focused and again, vision was leaking

Stop it. Falcon and Widow were fighting like they had the super soldier serum, you cannot defend that scene lmao

It doesn't ruin the film but don't try to make excuses for it :dead:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
31404338_2495123110517127_930341962727292928_n.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stop it. Falcon and Widow were fighting like they had the super soldier serum, you cannot defend that scene lmao

It doesn't ruin the film but don't try to make excuses for it :dead:

That’s not an excuse homie that’s screenwriting :russ: now whether you like it or not that’s a different subject and I’m not saying you should or shouldn’t like it. I’m explaining the rationale behind the choice and it’s a choice you often make in writing movies or anything. People who aren’t on their A game because of emotion often slip up and aren’t as strong as they normally are. It’s been that way since the days of western flicks. So you can take the explanation or not, not here to change your mind about it:manny:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
People have contracts and they don't wanna burn movies on those contracts.

You think that would be the case for Hawkeye and Ant Man, of all the expensive big names they have in those movies you think they trying to save money with those two? The reason they aren't in this movie is out there if you interested in spoiling yourself.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yoooo i just came from the movie and godddddddamn marvel gang we made it :picard::wow:

I blocked all social media, no youtube and no forums. Went in the movie knowing nothing, nothing spoiled:mjcry:

It was worth it because this shyt right here, this shyt right here was marvel excellence :blessed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah in 2012 Hugo said he didn't want to do it again and wouldn't do it again if asked so there ya go.

In all honesty, deep down, I think He didn't want to do it because of how the character was portrayed. He would've only appeared again as a cameo roll and not a main villain. He was the main villain in the first avenger which is why he probably did it but I kinda don't blame him for not wanting to pop up as a easter egg cameo :manny: