The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's comparing apples to oranges though. Peter JUST found out about Gamora's death. If Drax and just learned about his wife and daughter, you know he would have acted the same.
Quil is a leader you are suppose to keep it together no matter the cost. But his reaction was in character.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
she ain't, breh. plenty of shyt to kill the new SW movies about to boil it down to Rey being a "mary sue," which is a literary term no one knew until Max Landis whined about it on twitter and made it a thing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aye... does anybody else feel like this is more of a Thor movie? :patrice:

Like I know it’s an Avengers movie obviously, and they’re all in it.

But to me it feels like a Thor movie

No:russ:

But:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
kind of confused why Gomorrah appeared happy/victorious when she got news that Thanos would have to sacrifice someone close to get the stone. I missed what she said and I was looking like :gucci: why are you celebrating, he's clearly going to sacrifice you?

She thought Thanos loved no one, so he wouldn't be able to get the stone.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kind of confused why Gomorrah appeared happy/victorious when she got news that Thanos would have to sacrifice someone close to get the stone. I missed what she said and I was looking like :gucci: why are you celebrating, he's clearly going to sacrifice you?

something along the lines of "all the times i wanted you to fail, all the times I waited for a moment that would be your undoing, and here it is . . you love no one, you care for nothing, and now it's over, why are you crying . . . OHHH shyt . . NOOOOO . NOOO:damn:" "SPLAT"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gamora: All my life I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now, you kill, and torture and you call it mercy. The universe has judged you.:mjlol: You asked it for a prize, and it told you no.:mjgrin: You failed.:umad: And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one. Really, tears?:heh:

Red Skull: They are not for him.

Gamora: :heh::mjgrin::dwillhuh::merchant::damn:No, this isn’t love!

Thanos: I ignored my destiny once. I cannot do that again. Even for you.