The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Gamora: All my life I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now, you kill, and torture and you call it mercy. The universe has judged you.:mjlol: You asked it for a prize, and it told you no.:mjgrin: You failed.:umad: And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one. Really, tears?:heh:

Red Skull: They are not for him.

Gamora: :heh::mjgrin::dwillhuh::merchant::damn:No, this isn’t love!

Thanos: I ignored my destiny once. I cannot do that again. Even for you.

Red Skull with the:ufdup:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Strange's power of the portal used to cut that henchmen's arm off would've come in handy in cutting off thanos' gauntlet.
Same reason Heimdall didn’t use the bifrost to send Thanos hurdling into a star instead of sending Hulk to earth. It’s just not good for the plot of the movie

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gamora: All my life I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now, you kill, and torture and you call it mercy. The universe has judged you.:mjlol: You asked it for a prize, and it told you no.:mjgrin: You failed.:umad: And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one. Really, tears?:heh:

Red Skull: They are not for him.

Gamora: :heh::mjgrin::dwillhuh::merchant::damn:No, this isn’t love!

Thanos: I ignored my destiny once. I cannot do that again. Even for you.
Best scene in the movie.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
kind of confused why Gomorrah appeared happy/victorious when she got news that Thanos would have to sacrifice someone close to get the stone. I missed what she said and I was looking like :gucci: why are you celebrating, he's clearly going to sacrifice you?

She didn't think Thanos actually cared about her or anything for that matter.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thats what made the directing of Thanos so great. :wow:

Gamora hated this dude and everything he did for her. She was blinded by that shyt. Not even noticing on Knowhere, Thanos testing her with the reality stone to see if she would feel sorrow for killing him. Him bringing her food (she just threw that shyt away) and pretty much walking around the ship freely while her sister tied up.

Big Homie did all that outta love and respect for her. Even making "death" baby gamora. He didnt even think to torture her for the stones location.

Such a generous and gracious titan
yGS7h29.png
Exactly. Her blinding hate for him made her blind of his love.:wow:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So now there's a rumor going around in the MCU fandom that Loki is not dead. That him telling Thanos "You'll never be a god" was purposeful, and that the power stone did not glow in the gauntlet when Thanos took it from Loki. :jbhmm:

What if Loki is playing tricks again:usure:
If they need Loki to be alive down the road he'll be alive, that's how these movies work:pachaha:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dr. Strange's power of the portal used to cut that henchmen's arm off would've come in handy in cutting off thanos' gauntlet.
Plot device. Thanos is strong but his physical strength was super nerfed in this movie. He's still crazy strong but not strong enough to keep Spiderman from just taking the glove off himself. Spidey is at minimum, +25 ton class right now. Or should be. He gets up to 75 tons. This Thanos, was held back for a short time by Cap. No way Spidey doesn't yank that glove off himself. Except, plot.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
Not gonna lie I am disappointed iron man and Dr strange didn't make some kind of Sherlock joke.

Not just that, but Martin Freeman is in the MCU too. They can have a Dr. Strange/Sherlock moment with those two.

I was surprised they didn't bring up the joke that Tony and Strange have the same facial hair