The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
dGYYguq.jpg

Imma need some smileys :russ:
What the fukk!? :dead:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Captain marvel is pretty OP as of now in the mcu it would be her, dr strange, Thor, hulk, as the most powerful good guys easily.

I would be surprised if they make her op, the thing is....where has she been hanging out all this time.

Look like nick hit her on some back to the future next tel pager.

It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Thor being so OP

If anything, Thor has been nerfed the majority of his time in the MCU.

What you're seeing is what Thor is supposed to be.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Saw it for the second time :banderas:. Few more points:

- the timeline of the gauntlet seems way off. Tyrion asks Thor why Asgard didn't protect them when Thanos came and Thor said it's because Asgard has been destroyed ...which happened way after we see Thanos with the gauntlet. So either Heimdall was slipping or it happened under Loki's watch and he let it slide.

- Happy to see a universal :duck: at Black Widow. It's really become absurd at this point. I heard people groaning when she saved Scarlett Witch.
Asgard was destroyed in Thor Ragnarok....thats why the remaining Asgardians were all on that ship

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Screw captain marvel

I dont need no mary sue. Dont Disney see how rey in star wars piss everyone off?

This could be the beginning of the end of marvel if they go that direction
Yes, I am sure Star Wars making billions of dollars and Marvel making billions of dollars will be the end of them.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Asgard was destroyed in Thor Ragnarok....thats why the remaining Asgardians were all on that ship

No hes saying Thanos had the gauntlet for a while. He had it in the AoU after credits scene. There was also a fake gauntlet in the first Thor movie, implying it's existed for a while.

That means Thanos came and killed all the dwarves long before Asgard was destroyed. Small plot hole but not that serious.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain red skull being alive and in space?
We never saw him die in Captain America. We just saw him disappear in a portal.

He said in the movie that the space stone judged him for trying to use it and then teleported him to that planet where the soul stone was. Then it cursed him to remain there and guard the soul stone, also cursing him to know of anyone in the universe that seeks to find the stone.

These stones are sapient.

Last edited: