The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I have a theory about that reunion:

I’m pretty sure next film, Nebula helps Tony get the Gauntlet or something.... gotta be a reason she survived and survived with Tony at that to build on that relationship

Soul stone needs a sacrifice and I’m pretty sure by then Cap will be reunited with Tony

Next film is Chris Evans last film so I’d assume Tony sacrifices Cap for the greater good, which is why Strange traded the time stone for Stark’s life cuz in the 1 future where they won, he saw Stark has to be there + the directors keep hinting at major chars dying and Imo, Loki and Gamora are secondary deaths

If y’all didn’t notice, all the original Avengers survived plus we know Hawkeye is in the next film

I’m pretty sure they’re gonna wrap this storyline up with a bang
This makes sense as to why the original avengers survived while everyone else poofed. I knew there had to be more hero deaths in the next film.
The best horror movie moment of the film will probably be forgotten since it's one of the first scenes. When they're all in Dr. Strange's mansion and they realize some shyt went down, and they open the door and everyone outside is running away, that shyt was dope as hell, and it kind of had a found footage vibe like in Cloverfield or Paranormal Activity.

The power gap between Thor and Captain Marvel shouldn't be much to look into. This version of Thor is stronger than her, if they put in Mar-Vell, the stronger, male version of Captain Marvel it's closer.

The entire point of the Captain Marvel movie should be to introduce Adam Warlock, who is stronger than all of them and should be able to go toe to toe with Thanos

So the next film could potentially be a Thanos fighting power team of Captain Marvel, axe wielding Thor, Mar-vell, and Adam Warlock? I wondered how IronMan, Hulk, and Captain America fit into the next film, since none of them are fit to go toe to toe with Thanos like Thor, Dr.Strange, and Captain Marvel are.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Thanos did it. Jesus he really did it.. Baddest muthafukka in the universe but I’m sure Strange saw this and this all a part of his plan and the one way they win out of the 14.65 million ways they lose. Was that the Nova Core or Captain Marvel Nick Fury paged at the end?
Captain Marvel. Nova Corps probably all fukked up after Thanos ran through them.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Thanos did it. Jesus he really did it.. Baddest muthafukka in the universe but I’m sure Strange saw this and this all a part of his plan and the one way they win out of the 14.65 million ways they lose. Was that the Nova Core or Captain Marvel Nick Fury paged at the end?

Its Captain Marvel. The Nova Corp. is a miltary/police force on another planet. I don't think Fury could reach them through a pager.

Besides, they took a shyt ton of losses when Ronan came through and crushed the buildings. Thanos just finished them fukkers off.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have reacted like Star Lord if I'm being honest :mjcry:
I'll tell everybody what to do like when he calmed Drax down but lose my mind when it happens to me.
I understand you, Star Brother. I understand.
Not when half the lives of everyone in the universe is on the line. fukking drax kept his shyt together.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, just half that's why you didn't see Tessa Thompson, she took half with her
I wish they would’ve had a throw away line referencing that since they didn’t show it just like how they didn’t show Thanos get the power stone but Thor says how/when he got it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
dGYYguq.jpg

Imma need some smileys :russ:

MexicAvengers:mjlol:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Captain marvel is pretty OP as of now in the mcu it would be her, dr strange, Thor, hulk, as the most powerful good guys easily.

I would be surprised if they make her op, the thing is....where has she been hanging out all this time.

Look like nick hit her on some back to the future next tel pager.

It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Thor being so OP
This dude thor gave hulk the beats in ragnarok, took the force of a star head on and pushed thanos' shyt in. How much more OP is cap marvel gonna be:dwillhuh: