The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gamora: All my life I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now, you kill, and torture and you call it mercy. The universe has judged you.:mjlol: You asked it for a prize, and it told you no.:mjgrin: You failed.:umad: And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one. Really, tears?:heh:

Red Skull: They are not for him.

Gamora: :heh::mjgrin::dwillhuh::merchant::damn:No, this isn’t love!

Thanos: I ignored my destiny once. I cannot do that again. Even for you.

yessssssssss

Edit
Not the gay yasss more like I was saying yess,exactly that's it.

Lmao movie kind of get me excited, shyt ten years, let a nikka be a little phonzi

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
yessssssssss

:mjlol:
damn that's double etherous because he truly DID love you after all this time but still just killed you with ease
Thanos is the God of double ether. Scarlet Witch was forcrd to kill vision and thanos turns back time just for her to him him die all over again by his hands :dead::dead::dead:

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
kind of confused why Gomorrah appeared happy/victorious when she got news that Thanos would have to sacrifice someone close to get the stone. I missed what she said and I was looking like :gucci: why are you celebrating, he's clearly going to sacrifice you?

Thats what made the directing of Thanos so great. :wow:

Gamora hated this dude and everything he did for her. She was blinded by that shyt. Not even noticing on Knowhere, Thanos testing her with the reality stone to see if she would feel sorrow for killing him. Him bringing her food (she just threw that shyt away) and pretty much walking around the ship freely while her sister tied up.

Big Homie did all that outta love and respect for her. Even making "death" baby gamora. He didnt even think to torture her for the stones location.

Such a generous and gracious titan
yGS7h29.png

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gamora hated this dude and everything he did for her. She was blinded by that shyt. Not even noticing on Knowhere, Thanos testing her with the reality stone to see if she would feel sorrow for killing him. Him bringing her food (she just threw that shyt away) and pretty much walking around the ship freely while her sister tied up.

Big Homie did all that outta love and respect for her. Even making "death" baby gamora. He didnt even think to torture her for the stones location.

yGS7h29.png
On the flip side he was like fukk nebula
:dead:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Just saw it. Loved it.

Sitting back watching all the scattered heroes and avengers separately devise plans to defend the earth against thanos and the whole time I'm thinking

"They have no idea who they're about to face :shaq:"

I was begging for superhero deaths, and the film delivered. I wish there was more blood, but I'm glad I got to see the look of dispair in their faces as half of the population including "earths mightiest heroes" wither away into oblivion. They teased Thanos for so many years, it's about time we see him put in work. A cataclysmic event had to happen in these marvel films. I'm still kinda bumbed that none of the original 4 avengers (Tony, Thor, Cap.America, Hulk) got their skulls caved in and died on screen, but the death of the others will do.

We all know how the 2nd one will end. They'll probably find a way to get the time stone and just rewind time or something to that effect. I also wanna see Captain Marvel put in work.

This might've been the first superhero movie where I was rooting so hard for the villain to absolutely seek, destroy and win. When Thanos saw that sunset.....:wow:

When he killed komora....:wow:

When he killed Spiderman and he was dying in Tony's arms......:ahh:

This is what Marvel needed. Who wanted to see another film where the superheroes beat the monster of the week and just beat him and live to see another day? Not I!!

:wow:
THANOS GANG!!!!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yGS7h29.png

Hear me and rejoice! You have had the privilege of being saved by the great Titan! :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
something along the lines of "all the times i wanted you to fail, all the times I waited for a moment that would be your undoing, and here it is . . you love no one, you care for nothing, and now it's over, why are you crying . . . OHHH shyt . . NOOOOO . NOOO:damn:" "SPLAT"

Gamora: All my life I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now, you kill, and torture and you call it mercy. The universe has judged you.:mjlol: You asked it for a prize, and it told you no.:mjgrin: You failed.:umad: And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one. Really, tears?:heh:

Red Skull: They are not for him.

Gamora: :heh::mjgrin::dwillhuh::merchant::damn:No, this isn’t love!

Thanos: I ignored my destiny once. I cannot do that again. Even for you.
Everything felt fine til realizing stone cold was right behind you waiting :damn:

yessssssssss
:dwillhuh: