The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You pretty much only post in marvel threads, you’ve made claims like “I don’t know anybody who actually read dc comics” etc don’t pretend to be some impartial person when you very clearly have a preference.

Fact is you’re trying to downplay what joker did while praise thanos actions that we know for a fact don’t even matter.

The fact you launched into ad hominem instead of addressing what I posted says it all. Your posts are mad fan boyish in this thread so kettle calling the pot black.

The fact that nikkas brought up TDK for no reason at all... says it all. I loved Infinity War and Brolin but Brolin ain't winning no damn Oscar come on now. Also, I weigh the opinions of the Academy more than a lot of the posters here. It is what it is. :manny:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
they were definitely too weak. none of them were going out like that. catching proxima's spear? naw brodie :mjlol: but the scaling is all over the place in the movie and people should be content to just keep the marvel movies within the context of the marvel movies.
Indeed. Because if we wanna complain that they were too weak then you gotta say Thanos is weak too for even letting Team Iron Man catch him slipping while he had 4 stones on his gauntlets. Those stones themselves were nerfed to all hell in this movie but it works for the power scaling of this universe.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Bruce Banner is a joke character since Thor Ragnarok. He's purely comic relief.
DONT NOBODY GIVE A fukk ABOUT BRUCE BANNER.....dude been a joke since he was recasted :pachaha:....plus wat else is he gonna be? he's literally the most normal person out of everybody. He doesnt know how to fight or anything. All he has is intellect

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
DONT NOBODY GIVE A fukk ABOUT BRUCE BANNER.....dude been a joke since he was recasted :pachaha:....plus wat else is he gonna be? he's literally the most normal person out of everybody. He doesnt know how to fight or anything. All he has is intellect
The way Okoye looked at him fumbling in the hulkbuster suit.:gucci:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm impressed with the way the Russo's pulled off having the characters in different locations

Wasn't expecting to see The Red Skull :lupe:

I'm interested in what Avengers 4 will hold for Thanos, he's accomplished his mission what next?

Tony or Cap is kicking the bucket for good in Avengers 4, I wonder which one of them will wear the gauntlet

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Just saw it. Loved it.

Sitting back watching all the scattered heroes and avengers separately devise plans to defend the earth against thanos and the whole time I'm thinking

"They have no idea who they're about to face :shaq:"

I was begging for superhero deaths, and the film delivered. I wish there was more blood, but I'm glad I got to see the look of dispair in their faces as half of the population including "earths mightiest heroes" wither away into oblivion. They teased Thanos for so many years, it's about time we see him put in work. A cataclysmic event had to happen in these marvel films. I'm still kinda bumbed that none of the original 4 avengers (Tony, Thor, Cap.America, Hulk) got their skulls caved in and died on screen, but the death of the others will do.

We all know how the 2nd one will end. They'll probably find a way to get the time stone and just rewind time or something to that effect. I also wanna see Captain Marvel put in work.

This might've been the first superhero movie where I was rooting so hard for the villain to absolutely seek, destroy and win. When Thanos saw that sunset.....:wow:

When he killed komora....:wow:

When he killed Spiderman and he was dying in Tony's arms......:ahh:

This is what Marvel needed. Who wanted to see another film where the superheroes beat the monster of the week and just beat him and live to see another day? Not I!!

:wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
shyt I forgot to mention this. But both times I watched the movie it got a legit :mjlol:out of me.

Haven’t really seen it mentioned much either. But that 5 second dead silent look Tony gave the Gaurdians:gucci:when they kept saying stupid shyt was hilarious

Dude was straight outta quips. He couldn’t believe how stupid these people were. It was almost like he was offended to be in the same set piece as them:russ: I’m glad the Russos let his look speak for itself. No jokes or dialogue was needed for the comedic effect.

Mantis: “We gonna kick names and take ass! :obama:

Tony and Peter’s face: :gucci::dwillhuh:

I swear to God i legit LMAO both times i watched that part..

Or Rocket asking Bucky how much for the gun then says..

“How about the arm? :shaq:

Bucky: :martin: **walks away**

Rocket: “Oh I’m getting that arm :jawalrus:

It would legit be some funny shyt if he gets the arm in Avengers 4

:russ:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Saw it for the second time :banderas:. Few more points:

- the timeline of the gauntlet seems way off. Tyrion asks Thor why Asgard didn't protect them when Thanos came and Thor said it's because Asgard has been destroyed ...which happened way after we see Thanos with the gauntlet. So either Heimdall was slipping or it happened under Loki's watch and he let it slide.

- Happy to see a universal :duck: at Black Widow. It's really become absurd at this point. I heard people groaning when she saved Scarlett Witch.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Exactly

He could’ve murked Thor too but gave him a pass even tho he blew the ship up

This was the only inconsistency of the movie IMO:

all the remaining Asgardians died instead of half of em
No, just half that's why you didn't see Tessa Thompson, she took half with her