The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
ruffalo being terrible is the russos fault nowadays :mjlol: yall niccas something else. Ruffalo aint nvr been good imo especially in comparison to ed norton.

All this shyt is your opinion at the end of the day cuz i had no problems with any of it. Still dont know why yall keep bringing up this black panther shyt. Tbh everybody on wakanda was secondary. The "main" stories were tony and thor because they were the ones doing things to stop thanos. Everyone else was just holding down the fort. BP was still leading in wakanda as well. He gave all the orders and led the charge but nah thats not enough. Niccas wanted him to be the one that held thanos hand and got the haymaker afterwards :russ: like we all dont know he got a sequel coming and he's gonna be back :pachaha:
BP should've been the main character of this movie. I mean what'd he do except lead the entire Wakandan army, execute the battle plan, beat Cap in a footrace and kill multiple aliens :russ:

Code

Banned
Daps
ruffalo being terrible is the russos fault nowadays :mjlol: yall niccas something else. Ruffalo aint nvr been good imo especially in comparison to ed norton.

All this shyt is your opinion at the end of the day cuz i had no problems with any of it. Still dont know why yall keep bringing up this black panther shyt. Tbh everybody on wakanda was secondary. The "main" stories were tony and thor because they were the ones doing things to stop thanos. Everyone else was just holding down the fort. BP was still leading in wakanda as well. He gave all the orders and led the charge but nah thats not enough. Niccas wanted him to be the one that held thanos hand and got the haymaker afterwards :russ: like we all dont know he got a sequel coming and he's gonna be back :pachaha:

The BP complaints are so retarded, they'd all be dead without him

Its like nikkas watched this movie with coli-vision

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Bruce Banner is a joke character since Thor Ragnarok. He's purely comic relief.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps

3c6b2c0b67fdd2f04bca5c7d65226e9d.png
You'll see.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nah the Russo's deserve some criticism for this flick.

The Wanda/Vision shyt was boring

I could see some people finding it boring but it was fine. Vision and her been feeling each other since he was born so to see them going full steady was alright. Their relationship also helped make his death all the more sadder.

Too many jump scenes

That's a result of making a movie with so many heroes and a big ass plot that involves collecting 6 infinity stones.

Star Lord being a dumbass

So being himself?

Making Black Panther a sidekick in his own country

As others said, he lead his army, he gave the orders, he killed aliens. Not once did anyone tell him what to do or how to act. Was there not enough light on him? Sure but it's not his movie, it's an Avenger's movie and in these movies the main stars are always Cap and Iron Man. You can throw Thor in as a main guy in these movies as well.

Black Order being made to look weak

Too weak? Look at what it took to kill them.

Magic dude had to be thrown into space and frozen.
Big dude with the hammer was dragged all around Wakanda's shield till he shredded into oblivion.
The spear girl had to be squashed into blue paste with the giant alien wheel shyts
The hooded spear dude was stabbed in the back after he pinned Steve down.

They were not weak lol they may have lost the upper hand to the heroes at points but that should make you respect the heroes more for being strong enough to keep up. They're not called the earth's mightiest for no reason.

Ruffalo was terrible imo

He was being as corny as he always was so it didn't bother me.

The MVPs were Thanos, Thor, Strange

MVP's for me were the same.

I'd throw in Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man as well because I liked how they used the mechanical spider legs. It was very well done.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Probably gonna piss some people off but Thanos > The Joker. :manny:

Thanos wiped out half the universe....The Joker couldn't even blow up two boats. It's like....c'mon son.

Now, if you want to argue Heath Ledger's performance as an actor was better than Josh Brolin's :yeshrug: I can't say I disagree as one was really there and one was a CGI mo-cap performance....but aside from that, nah.

Fred.

I don't know where you're going with this. Batman is grounded in reality. It's a comic but one that is supposed to make sense for the crime/drama genre. Thanos is sci-fi/fantasy. There's nothing grounded about it. Two completely different movies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Funniest part of the movie imo

Only runner up is seeing Tyrion being big as hell:mjlol:

I thought I was gonna get kicked out the theater I laughed at that shyt so hard:deadmanny:
My part was the look on iron man's face talking to the guardians of the Galaxy.

Listening to them he had this look oh my God, we are already dead :merchant:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i compliment them on all the characters getting some screen time. like they really "pulled it off" in that area imo. the best part of the movie was just seeing how they interacted w/ one another. theyre gonna sell so many toys off this. kinda went into dc territory the way they od'd on cgi during the fight scenes. the "deaths" didnt carry much weight tho b/c we know theyre all coming back. dont some of them even hav movies being released before the sequel? i will admit the final spiderman/stark scene had me feeling....emotional :wow:. brolin was so great he didnt even feel like a villain. like, i found myself routing for him as much as the heroes.

overall it was good not great.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Too weak? Look at what it took to kill them.

Magic dude had to be thrown into space and frozen.
Big dude with the hammer was dragged all around Wakanda's shield till he shredded into oblivion.
The spear girl had to be squashed into blue paste with the giant alien wheel shyts
The hooded spear dude was stabbed in the back after he pinned Steve down.

They were not weak lol they may have lost the upper hand to the heroes at points but that should make you respect the heroes more for being strong enough to keep up. They're not called the earth's mightiest for no reason.
they were definitely too weak. none of them were going out like that. catching proxima's spear? naw brodie :mjlol: but the scaling is all over the place in the movie and people should be content to just keep the marvel movies within the context of the marvel movies.