The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Galactis is more powerful then Thanos? :lupe:
Galactus has given Thanos the beats without breaking a sweat, Thanos best chance is with the IG or if Galactus is weak from hunger. Just think of the Hulk/Thanos fight except this time Thanos is Hulk:pachaha:
Lol nikkas going overboard with BP. As if Marvel is going to retool everything. Like Obama's second run, I doubt BP2 is as successful.
:umad::camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also marvel needs to prove to the people that this movie matters.

Keeping some, if not all of the hero’s dead for the next 3 to 4 years.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Captain marvel is pretty OP as of now in the mcu it would be her, dr strange, Thor, hulk, as the most powerful good guys easily.

I would be surprised if they make her op, the thing is....where has she been hanging out all this time.

Look like nick hit her on some back to the future next tel pager.

It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Thor being so OP
They already confirmed CPT. Marvel will be the most powerful character they've ever introduced

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nah the Russo's deserve some criticism for this flick.

The Wanda/Vision shyt was boring
Too many jump scenes
Star Lord being a dumbass
Making Black Panther a sidekick in his own country
Black Order being made to look weak
Ruffalo was terrible imo

The MVPs were Thanos, Thor, Strange & Rocket was an underrated star player in the film. I give this movie a 8/10 but it would've gotten a perfect 10 if they had killed Ms. Useless.
ruffalo being terrible is the russos fault nowadays :mjlol: yall niccas something else. Ruffalo aint nvr been good imo especially in comparison to ed norton.

All this shyt is your opinion at the end of the day cuz i had no problems with any of it. Still dont know why yall keep bringing up this black panther shyt. Tbh everybody on wakanda was secondary. The "main" stories were tony and thor because they were the ones doing things to stop thanos. Everyone else was just holding down the fort. BP was still leading in wakanda as well. He gave all the orders and led the charge but nah thats not enough. Niccas wanted him to be the one that held thanos hand and got the haymaker afterwards :russ: like we all dont know he got a sequel coming and he's gonna be back :pachaha:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this asian nerd sitting a few seats away from me was sobbing when gamora told star lord to kill her if thanos ever got her
boeXbvx.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
ruffalo being terrible is the russos fault nowadays :mjlol: yall niccas something else. Ruffalo aint nvr been good imo especially in comparison to ed norton.

All this shyt is your opinion at the end of the day cuz i had no problems with any of it. Still dont know why yall keep bringing up this black panther shyt. Tbh everybody on wakanda was secondary. The "main" stories were tony and thor because they were the ones doing things to stop thanos. Everyone else was just holding down the fort. BP was still leading in wakanda as well. He gave all the orders and led the charge but nah thats not enough. Niccas wanted him to be the one that held thanos hand and got the haymaker afterwards :russ: like we all dont know he got a sequel coming and he's gonna be back :pachaha:
My opinions got you triggered:skip:. You had to make up shyt I didn't even say just to try and prove your point. Everyone got their time to shine but BP was relegated to getting Cap a shield, short fight scene, and then dying in the end. No one said he should throw hands with Thanos, but Cap & Widow were acting like they called the shots in Wakanda.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My opinions got you triggered:skip:. You had to make up shyt I didn't even say just to try and prove your point. Everyone got their time to shine but BP was relegated to getting Cap a shield, short fight scene, and then dying in the end. No one said he should throw hands with Thanos, but Cap & Widow were acting like they called the shots in Wakanda.
how? they only ordered the team they brought. Were we watching the same movie? :gucci:....i loved BP as much as the next man but he got as much time as anybody on wakanda. Everybody that "outshined" him was in the flick more than him cuz cap showed up waaaaaaaaay before he did