The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How powerful is Scarlet Witch? And, from what I've read, don't they need WARLOCK in Infinity War 2?
Witch in the comics is essentially a living Reality Stone. The movie version ain't even close to seeing her

1290250-nomoremutantscp.jpg

:francis::francis::francis:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yo who were the one's doubting the russos?

Talking bout they gon make Thanos a fukking jokester? Where they at? :hhh:

Russo's fukking killed it with this one brehs :wow:

I got so much more to say but I'm trying to soak everything up still and get my emotions together :mjcry:
Nah the Russo's deserve some criticism for this flick.

The Wanda/Vision shyt was boring
Too many jump scenes
Star Lord being a dumbass
Making Black Panther a sidekick in his own country
Black Order being made to look weak
Ruffalo was terrible imo

The MVPs were Thanos, Thor, Strange & Rocket was an underrated star player in the film. I give this movie a 8/10 but it would've gotten a perfect 10 if they had killed Ms. Useless.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playas fukk up bruh:russ:

Nah the Russo's deserve some criticism for this flick.

The Wanda/Vision shyt was boring
Too many jump scenes
Star Lord being a dumbass
Making Black Panther a sidekick in his own country
Black Order being made to look weak
Ruffalo was terrible imo

The MVPs were Thanos, Thor, Strange & Rocket was an underrated star player in the film. I give this movie a 8/10 but it would've gotten a perfect 10 if they had killed Ms. Useless.
I think the scene jumps were fine but everything else I agree 100%

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Here's my prediction, and it will be an unpopular one which I need to state 1st and foremost, but the only LOGICAL thing I can gather as to how the next Avengers is going to go down is that Dr. Strange foresaw how all of this would go down and that last quarter of the film is basically a DREAM. So, therefore, everything that happened never happened.

From that point, seeing how everything would go, he awakens and uses the time stone back so the Avengers would have knowledge ahead of time of everything that supposed to happen.

Like I said, this maybe an unpopular theory, but it's the only logical thing I can think of.... all of it being Dr. Strange's dream of vision of the outcome.
I think they needed Thanos to win because he was never going to stop, that look he had at the end was like "Now what?". I can see him questioning why Strange gave up the stone so easily when he swore to protect it at all cost.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Captain marvel is pretty OP as of now in the mcu it would be her, dr strange, Thor, hulk, as the most powerful good guys easily.

I would be surprised if they make her op, the thing is....where has she been hanging out all this time.

Look like nick hit her on some back to the future next tel pager.

It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around Thor being so OP