The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yo who were the one's doubting the russos?

Talking bout they gon make Thanos a fukking jokester? Where they at? :hhh:

Russo's fukking killed it with this one brehs :wow:

I got so much more to say but I'm trying to soak everything up still and get my emotions together :mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
One thing that I realized after watching the movie was surprisingly how FEW heroes were actually in the movie. For some reason I just thought EVERYONE and then some we've haven't even been introduced to yet were going to pop up in this movie but actually it didn't feel like a lot.

It was probably due to the fact there everyone was separated into groups of 4 or 5 doing they're own thing. CW I think had more heroes in one place than IW did.

Anyone else feel this way?

They seemed to hype up the amount of heroes that were going to be in this movie but it never really felt like "Wow look at all these guys together!"

How they structured the characters in separate places worked well with the movie. Even when we weren't seeing all the heroes line up together, the interactions we go still had me giddy as fukk
full

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I forgot to mention this. But both times I watched the movie it got a legit :mjlol:out of me.

Haven’t really seen it mentioned much either. But that 5 second dead silent look Tony gave the Gaurdians:gucci:when they kept saying stupid shyt was hilarious

Dude was straight outta quips. He couldn’t believe how stupid these people were. It was almost like he was offended to be in the same set piece as them:russ: I’m glad the Russos let his look speak for itself. No jokes or dialogue was needed for the comedic effect.
Funniest part of the movie imo

Only runner up is seeing Tyrion being big as hell:mjlol:

I thought I was gonna get kicked out the theater I laughed at that shyt so hard:deadmanny: