The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's my prediction, and it will be an unpopular one which I need to state 1st and foremost, but the only LOGICAL thing I can gather as to how the next Avengers is going to go down is that Dr. Strange foresaw how all of this would go down and that last quarter of the film is basically a DREAM. So, therefore, everything that happened never happened.

From that point, seeing how everything would go, he awakens and uses the time stone back so the Avengers would have knowledge ahead of time of everything that supposed to happen.

Like I said, this maybe an unpopular theory, but it's the only logical thing I can think of.... all of it being Dr. Strange's dream of vision of the outcome.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was the first Marvel movie where I felt they really nailed how powerful some of the characters are. Obviously Thanos is a fukking God before he even obtains the stones but the Russos did a fine job showing how powerful Thor is and how powerful SW is..

But Doctor Strange was a straight G is this bih. I mean dude came a long fukking way from his own flick :pachaha: He was handing out ass beatings to everyone and his trickery and sorcery was actually working against Thanos even when Thanos had like 4 stones. Doc Strange was that dude :obama:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
EBONY MAW was not to be fukked with AT ALL. And his shyt talkin game was ridiculous :picard:

He was handing out some ether scene after scene.. shyt.. :wow:

The ending of the movie had everyone in shock. Total amazement. Everyone was looking around like :mindblown:

They REALLY just ended it like that? Then towards the middle of the credits everyone thought for sure something was coming and it didn't and the whole place went "awwww hahaha" I've never seen anything like it.

Most did stay for the end credits and it was cool seeing Fury. Most people didn't actually get what happened there with Cap Marvel :manny:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Welp...... I’m on that next wave folks

Making that commute to my 10:30 show.

It’s finally here brehs

And this my 300th post in this thread and I wanna shout out everyone that’s been on this journey with us.

Special shout out to my DAY 1 partners @wire28 @jayshiggs @Norrin Radd @BXKingPin82 @Merc @loyola llothta @Ethnic Vagina Finder

If I missed a few..... my apologies.... I’m driving.

Also another big shout out to
and
who are who the are..... I’m surprised some of y’all aint got it by now:lolbron:

Man this shyt about to be incredible I don’t know what else to say!:ohlawd:

I’ll see some of y’all later in the spoiler thread.... mainly my West Coast brehs!:salute:

Martha
Just got back.

Maaaaaan.:wow:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :wow:

Lemme go in the goddamn spoiler thread :wow:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that I realized after watching the movie was surprisingly how FEW heroes were actually in the movie. For some reason I just thought EVERYONE and then some we've haven't even been introduced to yet were going to pop up in this movie but actually it didn't feel like a lot.

It was probably due to the fact there everyone was separated into groups of 4 or 5 doing they're own thing. CW I think had more heroes in one place than IW did.

Anyone else feel this way?

They seemed to hype up the amount of heroes that were going to be in this movie but it never really felt like "Wow look at all these guys together!"