The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
shyt I forgot to mention this. But both times I watched the movie it got a legit :mjlol:out of me.

Haven’t really seen it mentioned much either. But that 5 second dead silent look Tony gave the Gaurdians:gucci:when they kept saying stupid shyt was hilarious

Dude was straight outta quips. He couldn’t believe how stupid these people were. It was almost like he was offended to be in the same set piece as them. I’m glad the Russos like his look speak for itself. No jokes or dialogue were needed for the comedic effect.
Gaurdians were killing me the whole time,when Starlord said to put on their mean faces and you see Mantis mean mugging in the background.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah, in 2042 when they reboot the MCU:russ:
Don't rain on my parade breh :mjcry:

I wasn't expecting Red Skull to show up. He gotta make an appearance in the next one
s69iJIs.png

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How powerful is Scarlet Witch? And, from what I've read, don't they need WARLOCK in Infinity War 2?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can't discuss this movie in the official thread no more fukk that. We just got home and this was.... incredible. I can't compare it to The Dark Knight or Logan you are talking about small scale character driven movies that are more grounded...

This was a totally different experience than anything that's ever been done though. It's pure spectacle but that's not to say there aren't great character moments.

Thanos was everything I've wanted out of the character. He has his motivations and fukk you if you disagree. He has one goal and he is damn well going to achieve it.

I've been waiting for YEARS for this to be on the big screen and it was finally here... and didn't disappoint.

From the VERY BEGINNING you know that this is not just another Age of Ultron. Gut punches straight out the gate and it never let up. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The ending was so fukking crazy. I have to hand it to the Russos and Feige and also Disney for going there. I said all along they NEEDED to go there with it and they did. I was sad to see BP and Spidey go out though :mjcry: :mjcry: :to:

The biggest pops by far were for Wakanda as a whole and then the first time Cap shows up out of the darkness and then THOR with the fukking stormbreaker. My lord.