The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Because he learned the love of his life was murdered by the man in front of him.

Did the same thing when he found out his father killed his mother. It's his personality trait.

I swear to GAWD we not gonna keep drilling this point home:russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Saw for for a 3rd time.

Just noticed that Strange's cape was mimicking Iron-Man's movements when hr was talking to Peter :mjlol:

Loved the shot of BP and Cap peeling away from the crowd when they ran towards the space dogs.

The 1 character who brings this movie down is Banner. I hate how wimpy they've made his character become. I started to notice it in Ragnarok, but they doubled down on it in this film.

Anyone else love M'Baku's Jabari chant. "MAAAFAAA!"

With BP gone, Man-Ape gonna be sittin on the Wakanda throne like
winston-duke-as-mbaku-in-black-panther.jpeg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How hilarious is it that Tchalla BEEN had an arm on deck for Bucky and just now giving it to him:mjlol:

This nikka out here doing hard labor throwing big ass bales of hay and shyt with one arm:mjlol:

If I'm Bucky I'm like thanks bruh but DAMN how long this shyt been ready???:gucci:

They had him doing slavery payback labor:mjlol:
It has more to do with making sure that colonizer doesn't have a weapon. Bucky was lucky to even be hidden there, he was a wanted man.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
shyt I forgot to mention this. But both times I watched the movie it got a legit :mjlol:out of me.

Haven’t really seen it mentioned much either. But that 5 second dead silent look Tony gave the Gaurdians:gucci:when they kept saying stupid shyt was hilarious

Dude was straight outta quips. He couldn’t believe how stupid these people were. It was almost like he was offended to be in the same set piece as them:russ: I’m glad the Russos let his look speak for itself. No jokes or dialogue was needed for the comedic effect.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah I liked the flavor Strange showed there.It was urban & hoodish.

I remember niccaz playing the dozens with "You look like your name could be" jokes.

It's intuition.Hardly makes any sense, but come up with the right name for a goofy/strange face nicca, and it's :laff:

Just gotta have a nice ring to it.Turn your essence into some silly shyt
My goto name was always Seymour

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
shyt I forgot to mention this. But both times I watched the movie it got a legit :mjlol:out of me.

Haven’t really seen it mentioned much either. But that 5 second dead silent look Tony gave the Gaurdians:gucci:when they kept saying stupid shyt was hilarious

Dude was straight outta quips. He couldn’t believe how stupid these people were. It was almost like he was offended to be in the same set piece as them I’m glad the Russos like his look speak for itself. No jokes were needed:mjlol:
The last :gucci: look Stark gave em lasted a legit 10-15 seconds. :mjlol: I'm shocked RDJ could hold the look that long w/o breaking.