The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Movie didn't seem like 3 hours...good sign

Wasn't what I expected...interesting

Is it just me or did Thanos seem uninterested in killing? He could have killed them all honestly

Starlord fukked it all up

I was thinking about this and I think since the film versiom of Thanos was all about balance that reflected in his actions . Hence why Hulk got the beats and other heroes got flicked away

So killing wasn’t his main concern cause he had a plan and that was what his team was for.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Iron Man tech has gotten out of hand. His suit basically just pulls out whatever weapon is needed at the moment.

:martin:

Iron Man’s Bleeding Edge armor. This is one of Stark’s most advanced designs to date. Stark’s new suit is weaved on to his body with nanobots, much like Black Panther‘s Shuri-designed costume. However, the Bleeding Edge armor can go even further by using the nanobots to build almost any component or weapon Stark needs at any given moment.

@Ironman

Iron Man Armor Model 37

:whoo: Lucky stark came war ready.... :ohlawd:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I liked the horror movie vibe used when Thanos turned up in Wakanda, he gave them all the :ufdup:

I wonder what the gap in power levels will be between Thor and Captain Marvel

The best horror movie moment of the film will probably be forgotten since it's one of the first scenes. When they're all in Dr. Strange's mansion and they realize some shyt went down, and they open the door and everyone outside is running away, that shyt was dope as hell, and it kind of had a found footage vibe like in Cloverfield or Paranormal Activity.

The power gap between Thor and Captain Marvel shouldn't be much to look into. This version of Thor is stronger than her, if they put in Mar-Vell, the stronger, male version of Captain Marvel it's closer.

The entire point of the Captain Marvel movie should be to introduce Adam Warlock, who is stronger than all of them and should be able to go toe to toe with Thanos

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos seems like he is all about a fair one.
Exactly

He could’ve murked Thor too but gave him a pass even tho he blew the ship up

This was the only inconsistency of the movie IMO:

all the remaining Asgardians died instead of half of em

Last edited:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How old your nephews?

I told my older brother about this movie and he will take his family to see this movie next week. I have 3 nephews (13, 7, 3). 7 loves Ninja Lego. 3 loves fukking Marvel. Know all the names characters had me and my older brother like :wtf: it almost like he's reading all the comic books but he isn't. He's just 3. He has all Marvel action figures toys, love to watch a grown ass man talk about Marvel/DC on youtube. He was faithful to watch it like :jbhmm:.

8 and 6

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Movie was incredible. Ending caught me off-guard since I've been spoiler-free and had no idea that there is gonna be a part 2 to this.

I had no issues with the humor, thought it was sprinkled in perfectly. It wasn't excessive like Ragnarok or GOTG to me at least.

2 issues with the movie I had. Even though Black Panther and Wakanda play a huge role in the movie, they could've at least given some shots of BP kicking ass, the huge battle was taking place in Wakanda for god's sake, it was disappointing not to see that.

Which goes to issue 2: Black Widow kicking ass against overpowered aliens :mjlol: Someone mentioned it in this thread, at least its not the whole Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique shyt plaguing X-Men, but she should be in more of a Maria Hill type role, or should've been taking care of Vision, letting Wanda wreak havoc. When Okoye said: Why was she up there? I agreed, Nat should be up there.

I got fukking chills when Thor & Rocket came down and the Avengers theme played, gotta be one of my favorite scenes of all time :wow: :wow: :wow:

Will see it again ASAP

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So is Groot worthy of wielding Thors's axe? He technically picked it up in order to create the handle:jbhmm:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just wanna post this here, I though that logo on Fury's phone were the Novas

eve3.jpg

:mjcry: Only a five issue run

I'm still hoping for Anwen's return. That series was DAF

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought it was dope how we still didnt get a iron man/cap reunion they really gonna build that tension

also if only one og sticks around i hope its thor

I have a theory about that reunion:

I’m pretty sure next film, Nebula helps Tony get the Gauntlet or something.... gotta be a reason she survived and survived with Tony at that to build on that relationship

Soul stone needs a sacrifice and I’m pretty sure by then Cap will be reunited with Tony

Next film is Chris Evans last film so I’d assume Tony sacrifices Cap for the greater good, which is why Strange traded the time stone for Stark’s life cuz in the 1 future where they won, he saw Stark has to be there + the directors keep hinting at major chars dying and Imo, Loki and Gamora are secondary deaths

If y’all didn’t notice, all the original Avengers survived plus we know Hawkeye is in the next film

I’m pretty sure they’re gonna wrap this storyline up with a bang

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So is Groot worthy of wielding Thors's axe? He technically picked it up in order to create the handle:jbhmm:

I dont think that axe was "Odin Blessed" yet like the other axe....... plus it he technically didnt really just pick it up as he was more attached to it