The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
latest

Galactis is more powerful then Thanos? :lupe:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Theres inconsistency in Star Lord's actions on Knowhere and on Titan.

What did you find inconsistent?

I can only think of 1 quotable from him for the entire movie, most of his memorable scenes come from the beatdowns he administers.

My favorite Thanos line.

"You're strong - Me. You're generous - Me. But I never taught you to lie, that's why you're so bad at it."

The delivery on that:wow:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
What did you find inconsistent?

My favorite Thanos line.

"You're strong - Me. You're generous - Me. But I never taught you to lie, that's why you're so bad at it."

The delivery on that:wow:
You should have aimed for the head is an instant classic of a line. But its the only one that stood out to me, I thought what was special about Thanos was Brolin's emotive acting.

Starlord was willing to do something on Knowhere that he loses his mind about on Titan. I get that he was mad, but he demonstrated a willingness to put the bigger picture above his emotions on Knowwhere, yet his capacity to do that vanishes on Titan. Why?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
shyt was wack. They had Capt looking like Hulk Hogan, Thor looking like John Cena and BP looking like Virgil. It lived up to the stereotype too. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solid 8/10.....I thought the Wakanda battle scene could've been more lit, tho.

Thor came through like (In fact, I'd like to see them put this song in a Thor flick)

For a quick second.....but other than that, the Wakanda battle was a bunch of filler.

Cap,Hulk(Fukk all that scared of Thanos shyt), and Black Panther needed more gully moments during that part of the film.

They had Falcon & Widow doing more.....Highlight of the movie was Thano's, tho

Dope villain.One of the best ever.Surprisingly smooth guy:leon:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
shyt was wack. They had Capt looking like Hulk Hogan, Thor looking like John Cena and BP looking like Virgil. It lived up to the stereotype too. :camby:
BP got tossed around for most of that battle in Wakanda, between him getting tossed around in his own movie and IW, theyve really damaged the aura of power he had about him, Okoye looks like more of a boss than him. They need to fix that.
Dr. Strange looked immensely powerful in this movie, Spidey looked pretty formidable too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Theres inconsistency in Star Lord's actions on Knowhere and on Titan.
Thanos is MCU's best villain. I like that Josh Brolin played him with alot of inner conflict, though I can only think of 1 quotable from him for the entire movie, most of his memorable scenes come from the beatdowns he administers. Ebony Maw is a better secondary villain than the main villain of alot of MCU movies.
Killmonger was better to me.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yeah I liked the flavor Strange showed there.It was urban & hoodish.

I remember niccaz playing the dozens with "You look like your name could be" jokes.

It's intuition.Hardly makes any sense, but come up with the right name for a goofy/strange face nicca, and it's :laff:

Just gotta have a nice ring to it.Turn your essence into some silly shyt
:mjpls:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You should have aimed for the head is an instant classic of a line. But its the only one that stood out to me, I thought what was special about Thanos was Brolin's emotive acting.

Starlord was willing to do something on Knowhere that he loses his mind about on Titan. I get that he was mad, but he demonstrated a willingness to put the bigger picture above his emotions on Knowwhere, yet his capacity to do that vanishes on Titan. Why?
Because he learned the love of his life was murdered by the man in front of him.

Did the same thing when he found out his father killed his mother. It's his personality trait.