The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

Jesus fukking Christ, take it down a couple thousand notches breh, it's a discussion thread. It's supposed to be all fun in here. What good is watching ANY movie if people can't second guess or analyze the characters actions?

You ready to bite people's heads off cuz they don't think the cheerleader should have ran into the cemetery trying to hide from Jason.
yea i never been a fan of letting ignorance spread its a pet peeve, nikkas shld pay attention and learn comprehensions skills. you say dumb shyt imma call you out rather than let you keep lookin retarded. and we grown ass men on the internet bein a lil abrupt with one another ain't shyt lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
bit of a lame conspiracy theory, but i think they cast Carrie c00n later on strictly as a nod to the Leftovers.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Those end credits are quietly on if the greatest things about this move. From the font selection the music the tone etc

shyt felt like the end of a fukked up Game Of Thrones ep
I really noticed the end credit music this second time around. 1:40 - 2:40 had me like:mjcry::wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was basically saying "yea you look like a mf who's name would be Thanos. THANOS face ass:mjlol:"

Yeah I liked the flavor Strange showed there.It was urban & hoodish.

I remember niccaz playing the dozens with "You look like your name could be" jokes.

It's intuition.Hardly makes any sense, but come up with the right name for a goofy/strange face nicca, and it's :laff:

Just gotta have a nice ring to it.Turn your essence into some silly shyt

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
yeah but what the hell was Strange's line when Thanos first gets to Titan. Something like "Oh yeah, you're definitely a Thanos." i think it was a joke, but i didn't get the joke.

do i not know what "thanos" means? is that an actual word?
I think it was a "you look as intimidating as your name" jokes.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Theres inconsistency in Star Lord's actions on Knowhere and on Titan.
Thanos is MCU's best villain. I like that Josh Brolin played him with alot of inner conflict, though I can only think of 1 quotable from him for the entire movie, most of his memorable scenes come from the beatdowns he administers. Ebony Maw is a better secondary villain than the main villain of alot of MCU movies.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Movie didn't seem like 3 hours...good sign

Wasn't what I expected...interesting

Is it just me or did Thanos seem uninterested in killing? He could have killed them all honestly

Starlord fukked it all up
I think thanos ends up bringing all the dead heroes back just to fight them