The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They will come back somehow, but the OG Avengers don't have contracts past the next movie. So they will all die (or retire, or just disappear) in the next movie.

Marvel played this brilliantly. Killed off all the new characters which nobody expected....next movie, bring them all back and kill all the original Avengers. Then the new characters (Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, etc.) are the new Avengers.

Fred.
This is how it should be

Tchalla is the leader now as he is in the cartoon

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol I forgot about Wong. Man really hit them with the ol "gotta protect the sanctum see ya later" when the fate of the universe is on the line.

:mjlol: there are STILL evil spiritual beings worse than thanos out there tho... I mean just imagine if wong came out died as well AND the 3rd sanctum fell???

the rest of humanity that did survive would be assed out... :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why are people so upset about the humor? That's the least of this film's problems. I don't even see their humor as a problem.

I'd say this is a temporary rating of 9 out of 10 for me. The entire movie is a giant nerdgasm. If you just accept what you see and not question it then you're looking at one of the greatest comic book movies ever made if and only if the second movie next year doesn't drop the ball.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
yeah but what the hell was Strange's line when Thanos first gets to Titan. Something like "Oh yeah, you're definitely a Thanos." i think it was a joke, but i didn't get the joke.

do i not know what "thanos" means? is that an actual word?

Lol. Simple joke as in thanos is quite a unique name, sounds hard for a villain lol and wow a bald big brolic pink nut sack faceddude. Of course his name would be thanos

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
That was ma only gripe too.....it was kinda Gotg humor all over again. That's why I give this an 7.5 outta 10. Somebody said earlier back in the thread, serious moments are just that...dead serious. U suppose to yank emotion from the viewer. Aint no time hee hee hah hah. If they would of got either person to co-direct especially from TDK, just the score alone for the last two big fight scenes...maaaaaan

:banderas:
The serious moments were dead serious...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I usually dislike trying to make theories because I'm absolutely terrible at them. But I just saw it again and a theory popped in my head. It's probably stupid as hell but I just wanna write it down and see how it sounds.

So it was established in the movie that these stones are sentient to some extent. They have a will, can communicate, and will judge and curse unworthy users. That would explain why Thanos couldn't just kill Gamora and then bring her back with another stone. The soul stone can't be tricked. It demanded a soul for a soul.

So I'm thinking, maybe in Avengers 4, the heroes defeat Thanos but lose all of the stones except for one - the soul stone. And they are determined to use it to bring back the lives/souls of those that Thanos killed with his snap. But without the other stones to amplify it's power, it takes self sacrifice, a soul for a soul, to use it.

Tony sacrifices his life to bring back his surrogate son, Peter.

Steve sacrifices his life to bring back his best friend, Bucky.

Okoye sacrifices her life to bring back her king, T'Challa.

Wong sacrifices his life to bring back the Sorcerer Supreme, Dr. Strange. (Okay maybe not, Wong wouldn't do that shyt:mjlol:)

Rocket wants to sacrifice his life to bring back his friends, but he is only one person, one soul.

So Thor steps up for the rabbit and the rest of the universe. Since Thor is a God, his soul is worth a ton, so he chooses to sacrifice his life for all mortal men and women lost during the snap.

And with that the OG Avengers sacrifice their lives for their loved ones, new protectors of earth, guardians of the galaxy, and the rest of the entire universe.

:mjcry:

Raggedy ass theory but I tried:mjlol:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We need a online campaign to get this bytch Black Widow powered down in the MCU. She is basically a spy with the fighting abilities of a military trained Rhonda Rousey nothing more! She can armbar people and shoot guns. They have this bytch moving at lighting speed and taking hits from powered beings and brushing them off. She’s basically a female Capt.

I really can’t take it.
giphy.gif

I've been saying the same shyt on here, she's just a fighter who slow ages and can heal quickly but she has no powers that can hurt or destroy a super villain. The heroes with real superpowers have taken more of an ass kicking than she has and it's ridiculous.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Simple joke as in thanos is quite a unique name, sounds hard for a villain lol and wow a bald big brolic pink nut sack faceddude. Of course his name would be thanos
that's the joke? ok, yeah, fine.

i never miss jokes, i pride myself on that shyt, but i didn't get that. i mean, i knew it was along those lines as a joke construct, i just thought maybe i was uneducated about the fact that Jupiter is also called "Thanos" or some shyt

Daps
i'm glad some of yall payed attention and dnt need to be spoon-fed shyt, "why ain't strange make a portal to cut off his hands", "use the time stone for a time loop" , "starlord fukked it up" :what: the man clearly said there was one way they won, so obviously they're doing it. the nikka even said he would let people die to protect the stone then gave it up for stark meaning tony is a major influence and thanos needs this false win. smh please think before yall post cuz man i've been reading stupid shyt alot

:picard:

Jesus fukking Christ, take it down a couple thousand notches breh, it's a discussion thread. It's supposed to be all fun in here. What good is watching ANY movie if people can't second guess or analyze the characters actions?

You ready to bite people's heads off cuz they don't think the cheerleader should have ran into the cemetery trying to hide from Jason.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but what the hell was Strange's line when Thanos first gets to Titan. Something like "Oh yeah, you're definitely a Thanos." i think it was a joke, but i didn't get the joke.

do i not know what "thanos" means? is that an actual word?
He was basically saying "yea you look like a mf who's name would be Thanos. THANOS face ass:mjlol:"