The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Because he learned the love of his life was murdered by the man in front of him.

Did the same thing when he found out his father killed his mother. It's his personality trait.
He was going to kill her himself and the only reason it didnt happen was because he pulled the trigger in a false reality.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hilarious is it that Tchalla BEEN had an arm on deck for Bucky and just now giving it to him:mjlol:

This nikka out here doing hard labor throwing big ass bales of hay and shyt with one arm:mjlol:

If I'm Bucky I'm like thanks bruh but DAMN how long this shyt been ready???:gucci:

They had him doing slavery payback labor:mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
He was going to kill her himself and the only reason it didnt happen was because he pulled the trigger in a false reality.
He was going to follow her request that he swore to her on his dead mothers grave.

Not sure where the inconsistency lies with him losing it when he found out the subdued man before him actually murdered her.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hilarious is it that Tchalla BEEN had an arm on deck for Bucky and just now giving it to him:mjlol:

This nikka out here doing hard labor throwing big ass bales of hay and shyt with one arm:mjlol:

If I'm Bucky I'm like thanks bruh but DAMN how long this shyt been ready???:gucci:

They had him doing slavery payback labor:mjlol:

This whole damn post :laff::laff::laff:

Dap + Rep

:laff::laff:

Just realized you dapped @DialM post trying to make me look like a undercover peckerwood.

I'mma let that slide, tho.Real nicca shyt:ufdup:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
BP got tossed around for most of that battle in Wakanda, between him getting tossed around in his own movie and IW, theyve really damaged the aura of power he had about him, Okoye looks like more of a boss than him. They need to fix that.
Dr. Strange looked immensely powerful in this movie, Spidey looked pretty formidable too.
Disney treated Tchalla like he was Finn

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
The movie was a meh to me, all of over the place and the graphics being blurry in some parts. Iron Man unnecessary dialogue was overkill and them killing Idris in the beginning really played up to the stereotype of a black person being killed first. Had Thor and Capt America looking like White Gods and Wakanda and staff looking like a caricature of themselves. Saving grace was Samuel L. Jackson cursing at the end.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
To piggyback off the post I made earlier, this movie will remind you a lot of movies like Godfather 2, Terminator 2, or Empire. This is NOT your typical marvel movie.

8/10 only gripes with some of the comedy, the usage of a few characters that dont make sense, and some of the pacing

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The movie was a meh to me, all of over the place and the graphics being blurry in some parts. Iron Man unnecessary dialogue was overkill and them killing Idris in the beginning really played up to the stereotype of a black person being killed first. Had Thor and Capt America looking like White Gods and Wakanda and staff looking like a caricature of themselves. Saving grace was Samuel L. Jackson cursing at the end.

This was my status on FB that I made about the movie.

"I can describe everything that I saw in Infinity War with one word: MOTHERFU--*disintegrates*"