The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was a meh to me, all of over the place and the graphics being blurry in some parts. Iron Man unnecessary dialogue was overkill and them killing Idris in the beginning really played up to the stereotype of a black person being killed first. Had Thor and Capt America looking like White Gods and Wakanda and staff looking like a caricature of themselves. Saving grace was Samuel L. Jackson cursing at the end.

I thought Cap was :russell: during the Wakanda battle.

Most of the movie really.Only moment of :krs: & intrigue was when he stepped out of the shadows to help Scarlet Witch

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Does Scarlett Jo have specific things in her contract that gives her character immunity from harm?

Rewatchibility: I dont care to sit through alot of that dialogue again, it was funny the first time, but the movie relies so heavily on one liners & pure shock, the only thing I care to see again are the Thanos/Gamorrah scenes.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Does Scarlett Jo have specific things in her contract that gives her character immunity from harm?

Rewatchibility: I dont care to sit through alot of that dialogue again, it was funny the first time, but the movie relies so heavily on one liners & pure shock, the only thing I care to see again are the Thanos/Gamorrah scenes.

I think the scene that really stuck out to me was the beginning. Hearing the mayday call from the Statesman as the Marvel logo comes up, followed by seeing the sheer and brutal destruction, as we go into the ship, and seeing dozens and dozens of bodies laid out on the floor, as Ebony Maw gives them their last rights.:wow: That's definitely a scene that I will go back to if and when it hits YouTube.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
shyt was wack. They had Capt looking like Hulk Hogan, Thor looking like John Cena and BP looking like Virgil. It lived up to the stereotype too. :camby:

I mean, it IS an Avengers movie

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie didn't seem like 3 hours...good sign

Wasn't what I expected...interesting

Is it just me or did Thanos seem uninterested in killing? He could have killed them all honestly

Starlord fukked it all up
Thanos for the most part seemed somewhat impressed by who was able to put up a fight against him

He said he liked Star Lord, respected Stark, understood SW, etc

Looked like he was on some “having fun” shyt like PM said at the start when Hulk got the hands

He was mainly on some, “look I’ma let y’all tire y’all selves out long enough for me to get the stone then once I get it, I’m out cuz half y’all gon randomly die with the finger snap anyway” type shyt

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres inconsistency in Star Lord's actions on Knowhere and on Titan.
Thanos is MCU's best villain. I like that Josh Brolin played him with alot of inner conflict, though I can only think of 1 quotable from him for the entire movie, most of his memorable scenes come from the beatdowns he administers. Ebony Maw is a better secondary villain than the main villain of alot of MCU movies.
Thanos had mad quotables IMO

And I don’t see inconsistency in Star Lord’s actions

He hesitated like a MF on Knowhere

Then later finding out Thanos murked the love of his life anyways caused him to snap

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Thanos for the most part seemed somewhat impressed by who was able to put up a fight against him

He said he liked Star Lord, respected Stark, understood SW, etc

Looked like he was on some “having fun” shyt like PM said at the start when Hulk got the hands

He was mainly on some, “look I’ma let y’all tire y’all selves out long enough for me to get the stone then once I get it, I’m out cuz half y’all gon randomly die with the finger snap anyway” type shyt
Thanos seems like he is all about a fair one.