The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The biggest test will be getting casual moviegoers to stick with the MCU after Avengers 4 imo. Obviously the solo Spidey and BP movies will sell but Doctor Strange had the lowest opening since Thor: Dark World.
The MCU post Avengers 4 will get stuff like the X-Men so why wouldn't they?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was watching this movie like

giphy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nephews were crying when Spider Man died. :mjcry:

How old your nephews?

I told my older brother about this movie and he will take his family to see this movie next week. I have 3 nephews (13, 7, 3). 7 loves Ninja Lego. 3 loves fukking Marvel. Know all the names characters had me and my older brother like :wtf: it almost like he's reading all the comic books but he isn't. He's just 3. He has all Marvel action figures toys, love to watch a grown ass man talk about Marvel/DC on youtube. He was faithful to watch it like :jbhmm:.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz he asked if tony could get them home like he couldnt do it himself.

Peter shouldnt have been there. Woulda thought he can travel anywhere he wants by visualizing it couldnt he bring everyone with them? Apprently reality has milage restrictions idk
Spider man is a hero. He should have been there.

Daps
We need a online campaign to get this bytch Black Widow powered down in the MCU. She is basically a spy with the fighting abilities of a military trained Rhonda Rousey nothing more! She can armbar people and shoot guns. They have this bytch moving at lighting speed and taking hits from powered beings and brushing them off. She’s basically a female Capt.

I really can’t take it.

I wanted that bytch to turn to dust soo bad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made Thanos dope af. Still, in typical fashion, they forced the comedy a bit too much. A clever quip here or there would have sufficed but they OD'd on that shyt. Ideally for me, they could get the director of TDK and BP to make a perfect mesh of dread, pacing and humor for the fourth film. But I'm no critic I just like what I like.

For those who are into the comics ( I was just a card collector and not comic reader ) is there a reason why certain heroes lived and others didn't?

That was ma only gripe too.....it was kinda Gotg humor all over again. That's why I give this an 7.5 outta 10. Somebody said earlier back in the thread, serious moments are just that...dead serious. U suppose to yank emotion from the viewer. Aint no time hee hee hah hah. If they would of got either person to co-direct especially from TDK, just the score alone for the last two big fight scenes...maaaaaan

:banderas:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
That Dr. Strange and Thanos exchange was some of the greatest shyt I ever seen:wow:
yeah but what the hell was Strange's line when Thanos first gets to Titan. Something like "Oh yeah, you're definitely a Thanos." i think it was a joke, but i didn't get the joke.

do i not know what "thanos" means? is that an actual word?