The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you don’t get your Stanley mouse dicc eating Ss outta here

Zod, Faora >>>> 80% or marvel villains not named Killmonger or Thanos.. how many fuccin films in the MCU and only 2 memorable villains :dahell: stop sucking dic and get ya stomach pumped lil whore

You so vulgar... :picard: that DC crack must be fukking with your brain....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The biggest test will be getting casual moviegoers to stick with the MCU after Avengers 4 imo. Obviously the solo Spidey and BP movies will sell but Doctor Strange had the lowest opening since Thor: Dark World.

"Dr. Strange" did $677 million on a $165 million budget though.

Casual movie goers were in when Marvel made Guardians Of The Galaxy into movie stars, breh.

The fact that you can go on social media and see grown ass women angry at Thanos....not fan boys....not nerds....regular ass, not-interested-in-comics adult women....if you would've told me Thanos would be a house hold name at any point in the future I would've thought you were insane.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Doom is a fraction of this it'll be incredible.

Picture

get

crushing it as Doom.

They way they did Red Skull in this made him kinda look like Doom...

Which speaks sorta of how they would portray the character on film :wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's idiot plot. They wrote an antagonist so powerful that the only way to deal with him was to make him so stupid he undoes himself by doing careless stuff that leaves him open. At the end of the movie there is no conceivable way any Avenger can stop Thanos.

The best shot they had was when they had him pinned down. Why didn't Spiderman and Ironman cut off Thanos arm with the gauntlet? Was Thanos unable to be cut? They're trying to pull the damn glove off I would have took his whole arm off in one lob. Problem solved. Better yet just kill dude when you pinned him down. Problem solved again.
That's Thanos, though. He is always his own undoing (or I could be confusing him with Darkseid, but Im pretty sure it is Thanos)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"This is no place to die":mjcry: That shyt hurt my soul brehs. I still have Black Panther and Civil War as my top two, but this movie is definitely third on my list. My only complaints were some of the deaths and it was too busy. Since the film was 2 1/2 hours long they could've had everyone meet up in the second hour.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont know if this was discussed or who has inside info

but in the promo trailers they had this visual of captain america, black panther, hulk etc running with the army of wakanda through the forest as if they were leading a charge, but hulk was fully there,

this was totally taken out of the movie. i wonder what they edited, changed etc in the storyline and what made them go back to omit hulk from returning after that early ass whoopin he took.
That was just to fool us and not ruin anything for the movie.
They even put the eye patch on Thor even though when he was at the forge he had two eyes again.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the years as a kid reading Wizard Magazine and just hoping your favorite shyt got made....now we eat 3x a year.

Hell of a time to be a fan.

And when the Fox deal goes thru I'm gonna lose my shyt.
I remember one of the few issues of Wizard i had when I was younger had an article that basically tried to cast the X-men characters at that point in time based on current celebrities (this was probably 93/94 when I was like 7 years old).

I’m almost positive Patrick Stewart was chosen for Professor X:dead:

To think of how far we’ve come from articles like that fetishizing the idea of a marvel dream team on the silver screen, to actually having the ability and a creative team behind these films with the thoughtfulness to not just make these movies a cash grab but also the ultimate form of fan service is a spectacle to behold:banderas:

As someone that got immersed in this world during that timeframe when a comic book shop briefly moved in down the street from me, being able to see these books come to life is :mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They will come back somehow, but the OG Avengers don't have contracts past the next movie. So they will all die (or retire, or just disappear) in the next movie.

Marvel played this brilliantly. Killed off all the new characters which nobody expected....next movie, bring them all back and kill all the original Avengers. Then the new characters (Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, etc.) are the new Avengers.

Fred.
when we went over it in the board room i stood up and clapped

after they hit me with the :francis: told me to sit back down, they explained how this was going to be a GOAT ending, cant believe they pulled it off :IseeyouplayboiMarvel: