The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will come back somehow, but the OG Avengers don't have contracts past the next movie. So they will all die (or retire, or just disappear) in the next movie.

Marvel played this brilliantly. Killed off all the new characters which nobody expected....next movie, bring them all back and kill all the original Avengers. Then the new characters (Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, etc.) are the new Avengers.

Fred.

:wow: I fukked with it

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Thanos is just incredible in this.

Josh brolin did an incredible job and the efx are top tier again. They they almost make you root for a genocidal maniac is crazy. The reality stone reveal is brutal as is the soul stone.

I know they gon do doom and apocalypse and galactus right the way they built up to thanos. He is the uktimate villain in this. Story wise it makes sense now why they always had eh villains and focused on the characters.

This was just... wow.

I love thor too man. They mAde him a boss in this.

3000+ bodies

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They will come back somehow, but the OG Avengers don't have contracts past the next movie. So they will all die (or retire, or just disappear) in the next movie.

Marvel played this brilliantly. Killed off all the new characters which nobody expected....next movie, bring them all back and kill all the original Avengers. Then the new characters (Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, etc.) are the new Avengers.

Fred.

The biggest test will be getting casual moviegoers to stick with the MCU after Avengers 4 imo. Obviously the solo Spidey and BP movies will sell but Doctor Strange had the lowest opening since Thor: Dark World.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
When Ebony Maw said "Let him have his fun" when Hulk had the upper hand, everybody audience from

:dahell: that's hulk he's fighting

to

:dwillhuh: but that's hulk

to

:picard: Get up Hulk

to

:gucci: Hulk?
I don't even think he was that much stronger than hulk, he just had the GOAT boxing skills and boxed Hulk up. Thanos been watching them Ip Man movies. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
see 18 marvel films and be surprised when the formula keeps a familiar and effective ingredient such as levity :laff:. think characters will act out of said character for a films sake rather than work within it while remaining true to the core that's been established :laff: . "omg stark and spidey are joking in danger like they have been doing" :what: "why did drax ruin a nice moment like that, just like he did in gotg2?" :what:
i stopped taking these losers serious years ago man :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Thanos is just incredible in this.

Josh brolin did an incredible job and the efx are top tier again. Hiw they almost make you root for a genocidal maniac is crazy. The reality stone reveal is brutal as is the soul stone.

I know they gon do doom and apocalypse and galactus right the way they built up to thanos. He is the uktimate villain in this. Story wise it makes sense now why they always had eh villains and focused on the characters.

This was just... wow.

If Doom is a fraction of this it'll be incredible.

Picture

get

crushing it as Doom.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Tom Hardy is a critical darling Adam Sandler. dude's acting choices are odd to say the least. he sounds stupid in every friggin movie he's in. i'm not sure I've ever seen a Tom Hardy role where i didn't think, "the fukk is this dude talking like this for?" and Venom looks like it continues the trend. Mad Max is awesome, but it's not bc of him

don't @ me
when that trailer came on in the theater i was like "man he should've waited some some other character".

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
To all ya'll that are mad at what Starlord did. Remember that Dr.Strange foresaw all this happening and Starlords actions are apart of what will allow the avengers to win overall.

If Starlord didn't mess up the plan we may be in an even more fukked up situation than we are now.
i'm glad some of yall payed attention and dnt need to be spoon-fed shyt, "why ain't strange make a portal to cut off his hands", "use the time stone for a time loop" , "starlord fukked it up" :what: the man clearly said there was one way they won, so obviously they're doing it. the nikka even said he would let people die to protect the stone then gave it up for stark meaning tony is a major influence and thanos needs this false win. smh please think before yall post cuz man i've been reading stupid shyt alot