The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Idea is that they're going to adapt the Avengers Forever storyline from the comics, which was set 5 years after Infinity War with the remaining Avengers going back in time to try and beat Thanos.

For what it's worth they've recasted Ant-Man's daughter for A4 and the new actress is like 17. So they're going to the future in some fashion :manny:

giphy.gif

MCU realllllly going for it, cot damn :wow:

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
dont know if this was discussed or who has inside info

but in the promo trailers they had this visual of captain america, black panther, hulk etc running with the army of wakanda through the forest as if they were leading a charge, but hulk was fully there,

this was totally taken out of the movie. i wonder what they edited, changed etc in the storyline and what made them go back to omit hulk from returning after that early ass whoopin he took.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Tom Hardy is a critical darling Adam Sandler. dude's acting choices are odd to say the least. he sounds stupid in every friggin movie he's in. i'm not sure I've ever seen a Tom Hardy role where i didn't think, "the fukk is this dude talking like this for?" and Venom looks like it continues the trend. Mad Max is awesome, but it's not bc of him

don't @ me

His accents are god awful to be honest, he needs a better accent coach if that's a thing :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Right. But didn't Thor throw the axe from like 1000s of feet in the air thru the beat in order to him Thanos? I can't remember, but thought that was the case.

True.

But my point was, Stormbreaker can kill Celestials. It's a god level weapon....so it could've taken Thanos head off, arm off, whatever.

Ironman's beams can't....cats in here talking about "why not just shoot Thanos arm off instead of trying to remove the Gauntlet?!" when they were on Titan.

It's like :dahell: did you not see Thanos shrugging off every attack they had?

Fred.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

but in the promo trailers they had this visual of captain america, black panther, hulk etc running with the army of wakanda through the forest as if they were leading a charge, but hulk was fully there,

this was totally taken out of the movie. i wonder what they edited, changed etc in the storyline and what made them go back to omit hulk from returning after that early ass whoopin he took.
probably just wanted to swerve people

and honestly i wish studios would do it more - or stop putting the whole damn plot in trailers in the first place. its why i barely even look at trailers anymore

Conz

Superstar
Daps

i didn't even think it could have actually been a scene. i think they made fake trailer shots to swerve on us

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
True.

But my point was, Stormbreaker can kill Celestials. It's a god level weapon....so it could've taken Thanos head off, arm off, whatever.

Ironman's beams can't....cats in here talking about "why not just shoot Thanos arm off instead of trying to remove the Gauntlet?!" when they were on Titan.

It's like :dahell: did you not see Thanos shrugging off every attack they had?

Fred.
Iron Man's group were throwing everything they had at Thanos and all they managed to do was make a small cut on his cheek.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You can also tell Thanos had love for all of his children, not just Gamora.

He could've killed Nebula but didn't. And the first thing he did when he got to Titian and saw Iron Man and crew was ask about Ebony Maw.

The little things they did with the character was :wow:

The fact that they took out some of the Thanos back story speaks to the quality of what was actually shown.