The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
I know but damn
There were children in audience. One kid was annoying but he knew all the characters and it made my nerd self proud. But he was quiet at there deaths. Your story would have traumatized him.

But seein Vision get his head cracked like a hardboiled egg, loki gettin choked purple and Gamorra tossed off a gahdamn cliff is perfectly fine....eh?:gucci:

fukk them kids....this about what I want....
:mjgrin::troll:

:birdman:

:demonic:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Vision is technically an android though.

In AOU, Ultron "killed" Jarvis and he basically transferred his program to a different location, stopping Ultron from hacking defense systems to get nuclear codes.

But how strong does Thanos have to be to just rip out that big of a chunk of his head though. Vision's shell is made of Vibranium and Thanos picked the stone out like he was picking a booger out of his nose :dahell:

Strong enough to beat the living shyt out of Hulk in seconds, apparently.:wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was on the Marvel subreddit (I know), and there was a lot of speculation on there that A4 will be 5 years after the events of IW take place.

If that ends up being true, then Shuri as BP is really not far-fetched at all. That would mean she would be in her 20s and would have years to hone her skills as a fighter

MCU is going that far ahead for part 2?:ohhh:

I still think M’Baku will be picked but if what you read is indeed the case, then it can go either way.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They made Thanos dope af. Still, in typical fashion, they forced the comedy a bit too much. A clever quip here or there would have sufficed but they OD'd on that shyt. Ideally for me, they could get the director of TDK and BP to make a perfect mesh of dread, pacing and humor for the fourth film. But I'm no critic I just like what I like.

For those who are into the comics ( I was just a card collector and not comic reader ) is there a reason why certain heroes lived and others didn't?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Strong enough to beat the living shyt out of Hulk in seconds, apparently.:wow:

When Ebony Maw said "Let him have his fun" when Hulk had the upper hand, everybody audience from

:dahell: that's hulk he's fighting

to

:dwillhuh: but that's hulk

to

:picard: Get up Hulk

to

:gucci: Hulk?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They made Thanos dope af. Still, in typical fashion, they forced the comedy a bit too much. A clever quip here or there would have sufficed but they OD'd on that shyt. Ideally for me, they could get the director of TDK and BP to make a perfect mesh of dread, pacing and humor for the fourth film. But I'm no critic I just like what I like.

For those who are into the comics ( I was just a card collector and not comic reader ) is there a reason why certain heroes lived and others didn't?
In the movie, nah. It was at random.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
C'mon son...Like DC makes compelling villains.... :heh: I know you not talking about trash villains...

If you don’t get your Stanley mouse dicc eating Ss outta here

Zod, Faora >>>> 80% or marvel villains not named Killmonger or Thanos.. how many fuccin films in the MCU and only 2 memorable villains :dahell: stop sucking dic and get ya stomach pumped lil whore

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MCU is going that far in time?:ohhh:

I still think M’Baku will be picked but if what you saw is indeed the case, then it can go either way.

Idea is that they're going to adapt the Avengers Forever storyline from the comics, which was set 5 years after Infinity War with the remaining Avengers going back in time to try and beat Thanos.

For what it's worth they've recasted Ant-Man's daughter for A4 and the new actress is like 17. So they're going to the future in some fashion :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
But seein Vision get his head cracked like a hardboiled egg, loki gettin choked purple and Gamorra tossed off a gahdamn cliff is perfectly fine....eh?:gucci:

fukk them kids....this about what I want....
:mjgrin::troll:

:birdman:

:demonic:
these movies aren't even for kids, they're the biggest movies in the world, they're for everyone. there are probably more adults hype for this shyt than kids. are 9 year olds really running around talkin about seeing Thanos?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I would love of marvel stuck with this as the reality

Imagine if home coming 2 was a prequel

Or If black panther was like God father 2 where half the movie about tachala and the next Black Panther

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Zod, Faora >>>> 80% or marvel villains not named Killmonger or Thanos.. how many fuccin films in the MCU and only 2 memorable villains :dahell: stop sucking dic and get ya stomach pumped lil whore
bro, you could probably ask 100 people who Faora is and get back 4 who know. not exactly a sound argument there.

DCEU has given us nothing but pure shyt in terms of villains. You want Zod? fine you can have Zod, then you gotta take Enchantress, 10 minutes of Joker, Luthor, Ares, terrible ass Doomsday and fukkin Steppanwolf.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:hhh:

Dr Doom

just cause the Gawd has yet to be accurately portrayed, I'ma need you to put some respect on his name