The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dope, dope film

I loved everything about Thanos, Josh Brolin's voice acting, the animation for Thanos. his facial ticks. He had actual motivations for his actions.

Hulk got handled with ease :mjlol:

Props to Disney for making the villain win, it's something I would like to see more in cinema :salute:

Not feeling the twist where it looked like Tony would die, I'm an Iron Man fan but he or one of the other 'major' Avengers should have gone

I don't understand why Spidey and Black Panther would be selected for the ashes :why:

Thor is an honorary member of GoTG to me, he fits that dynamic well :pachaha:

Props to Star-Lord for letting his emotions get the best of him and letting saviour Thanos escape :steviej:

Hawkeye only getting a quick shout out :heh: who cares about Ant-Man :manny:

The bleeding edge Iron Man suit is dope :whoo:

I liked the horror movie vibe used when Thanos turned up in Wakanda, he gave them all the :ufdup:

I wonder what the gap in power levels will be between Thor and Captain Marvel

Last edited:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
oh and if you wanna go back to the Nolanverse, that's fine, but don't try to sell Bane as a great villian. you can have the other 4 in that trilogy, but do not sell Bane/

Bane had his problems but he did run a proper fade when he didnt have to and homie had BARS.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh...what i said is tame compared to what happened in the comics....thanos created a girl version of himself since death rejected him...

the girl beat spiderman to death...and ripped iron mans head off:sas1:
....my version was more merciful:sas2:
Yup. It's movies were faithful to the comics then more of them would be R rated just for the violence alone. Teen+ rated comics be having some surprisingly violent panels

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I can't respect Hulk after this. Got hype off of beating low level aliens, over hyped Robots, only to get worked over by a more superior Villain, and all of sudden he's not trying to come out :hhh:

Remember, Hulk is only a few years old which makes him a child.
Breh, If i got served the way Thanos did Hulk I wouldn't want to come out either :mjlol:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Tom Hardy is a critical darling Adam Sandler. dude's acting choices are odd to say the least. he sounds stupid in every friggin movie he's in. i'm not sure I've ever seen a Tom Hardy role where i didn't think, "the fukk is this dude talking like this for?" and Venom looks like it continues the trend. Mad Max is awesome, but it's not bc of him

don't @ me