The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
tumblr_p7vr09CiRP1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_p7vr09CiRP1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_p7vr09CiRP1rrkahjo3_540.gif

:mjcry:

It looks like none of that is connected. Thanos never wanted to invade earth. It's as if they wanted to distance themselves from Weadons vision as much as possible :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm :dead: at cats interested in an extended cut of this movie where Tony Stark takes 45 minutes to cut off Thanos arm with a laser. They fought him for like 10 minutes and literally gave him a paper cut.

Thor could've cut off his arm....but he fukked up. It is what it is.

Fred.

Right. But didn't Thor throw the axe from like 1000s of feet in the air thru the beat in order to him Thanos? I can't remember, but thought that was the case.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Marvel gang we really did it :SpideyWow:

And lol @Bryan Danielson nikkas wanted bodies caught but mad black panther dead :mjlol:

My nikka strange was going off! I just hope his plan works :strangeruss:

Strange's role in his movie got me more hype for Dr Strange 2 :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. Nobody dies but just disappeared. Only Vision died :mjcry:.

Thanos is a greatest villian!

Vision is technically an android though.

In AOU, Ultron "killed" Jarvis and he basically transferred his program to a different location, stopping Ultron from hacking defense systems to get nuclear codes.

But how strong does Thanos have to be to just rip out that big of a chunk of his head though. Vision's shell is made of Vibranium and Thanos picked the stone out like he was picking a booger out of his nose :dahell:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We need a online campaign to get this bytch Black Widow powered down in the MCU. She is basically a spy with the fighting abilities of a military trained Rhonda Rousey nothing more! She can armbar people and shoot guns. They have this bytch moving at lighting speed and taking hits from powered beings and brushing them off. She’s basically a female Capt.

I really can’t take it.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MCU Shuri is wayyyyy too young, inexperienced, and she can’t fight yet, it’s gonna be a shytshow lol. She ain’t her comic book counterpart. Would be the “fukkery” pick imho.

I say M’Baku will get picked, he has the experience and the following too. Hell, when T’Challa took the L vs Killmonger, T’Challa’s ppls went to him with a heart shaped herb to take on Killmonger.

I was on the Marvel subreddit (I know), and there was a lot of speculation on there that A4 will be 5 years after the events of IW take place.

If that ends up being true, then Shuri as BP is really not far-fetched at all. That would mean she would be in her 20s and would have had years to hone her skills as a fighter