The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dr. Strange stole the show this movie

Chris Pratt was annoying as fukk and had me heated when he slapped Thanos:snoop:

Batista was hilarious :russ:

The deaths had no effects on me since they didn't have the balls to kill one of the original 5 Avengers, felt cheap and safe :yeshrug:

It's a 2 part event. Not to mention we all know they were going to be in Avengers 4.

It seems as though what started as one of Marvel's biggest strengths (announcing their slate of movies, years in advance) has become a weakness. This is why I think Feige wants to get away from that.

Last summer, fans were fighting for this trailer to be released. SO how can you watch Ragnarok, knowing the main characters will survive based on the simple fact, they will be in the next movie.

Fans want a Black Panther sequel, so how can they take what happed to BP in this seriously if they know he's going to get a sequel.

Add that variable with social media and it's damn near impossible for the stakes to be but so high.

You know spiderman is getting a sequel, so when he dies, you know he will be resurrected.

Really, the ONLY legit death, that raised the stake was Coulson. At the time, you didn't know anything about Agents of Shield.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't forget Strange's bytch ass :mjlol:

"I ain't giving up shyt :childplease:"
"I ain't destroying this EVER :childplease:"
"If it comes down to it, all yal can die :childplease:"

":hubie:He was gonna win anyway :manny:"

:dahell::mindblown::snoop::pacspit:
He saw the one future outcome where they won so he had to die to make that a reality

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yeah he looked at 14 million and they only had one chance in those so....

Breh it’s like people skipped that whole part of the movie or something.

Lol@ cutting his arm off. The same guy who got hit with the stormbreaker in the chest and only kneeled over for a bit. Plus Strange saw 14,605 mil ways to fight him. I’m sure everything we can think of has been included in that 14 million ways...

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's a 2 part event. Not to mention we all know they were going to be in Avengers 4.

It seems as though what started as one of Marvel's biggest strengths (announcing their slate of movies, years in advance) has become a weakness. This is why I think Feige wants to get away from that.

Last summer, fans were fighting for this trailer to be released. SO how can you watch Ragnarok, knowing the main characters will survive based on the simple fact, they will be in the next movie.

Fans want a Black Panther sequel, so how can they take what happed to BP in this seriously if they know he's going to get a sequel.

Add that variable with social media and it's damn near impossible for the stakes to be but so high.

You know spiderman is getting a sequel, so when he dies, you know he will be resurrected.

Really, the ONLY legit death, that raised the stake was Coulson. At the time, you didn't know anything about Agents of Shield.
Because by the time a black panther sequel is ready the second avengers movie will have occurred putting all business decisions back in alignment with the snap of the finger.

You clearly underestimate the power of the Infinite Gauntlet

:hhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Wouldn't T'Challa die even if they didn't bring the fight to Wakanda? Once Thanos snapped his fingers it was a wrap.

I think the deaths in this movie were specific. I mean its called "The Avengers" right. SO you can't have an Avengers 4, which most of the Avengers dead right?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If he could shape reality at will why was he physically fighting people anyway?
Because it was established in the first 5 minutes of the movie that he enjoys combat.
0nPX60l.png

"Let him have his fun."

The movie is far from perfect but some of you cats are trying so hard to sound smart you're asking dumb questions.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Because by the time a black panther sequel is ready the second avengers movie will have occurred putting all business decisions back in alignment with the snap of the finger.

You clearly underestimate the power of the Infinite Gauntlet

:hhh:

I still think they should hold off on announcing movies until the very last minute. IF JJ Abrams can do it, why not Marvel. Just imagine if Marvel release movies, the same way they release Cloverfield movies.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That isn’t a spoiler. People should know that when Marvel tried to downplay the fact of this being a 2 parter it is infact a 2 parter to the point that this movie ends but it really doesn’t have a proper ending. Had I known it would stop like this I probably would have just waited till next year and watched them both the same day.
It kinda is. You seemed surprised by it. I know people at my showing we're surprised by it