The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's a different kind of nitpicking though :manny:

It's not the Michael Bay Transformers nitpicking.

It's the I was into the movie so much and paid attention to everything nitpicking.

Most of what I harped on came after the fact. If a movie is good enough for me to not realize things to nitpick about until a day later, then they did their job.
Breh you got cats in here literally comparing this to Michael Bay's "Transformers" though. :mjlol:

Fred.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
#team thanos

I was so happy they made a godmode villain work on the big screen after what they did to my boy apocalypse in x-men.

Dawg Co-sign. I need whoever is making these avenger movies, and the offshoots to re-do all of the X-men movies.

Out of all the X-men movies, I liked 1

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
After the character's renaissance, I don't think the'll kill off Thor. It'd be dope if post-Avengers 4 they had him & the rest of the Asgardians settle in Broxton like they did in the comics
thor_graphic.jpg

But I guess then you'd have the "Why wouldn't Thor come help" question pop up after every movie after that.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh are nikkas really asking why they didn’t just cut his arm off?

Did they not see Hulk go all out on this dude and do no damage?

Did they not see Iron Man go full nano machine assault on this dude and scratch him?

Did they not see star lord shoot this dude several times before he left Titan and it do nothing?

The only thing that hurt him was Thor’s axe which can supposedly cut through anything

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a plot hole. He's not a Soup Kitchen. He hasn't been traveling the universe teaching people how to farm....he's been killing off half of every planet. That's his MO.

So when he got all 6 Stones, he just continued to do it on a cosmic scale. It wouldn't make any sense for him to snap his fingers and create endless food or resources, when he was never interested in that in the first place.

Fred.

Exactly, his whole philosophical motive is that life unchecked is prone to exhausting all possible resources, him giving infinite resources would still be an issue, cause in his mind, would be still unchecked expanding. It's why he's a villain, he wants to save the universe but his perspective of it is fukked up. That's why the comparison to Titan and Gamora's home-planet is made; to make it seem like Thanos is justified in his motive :kobehaha:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Did they not see Iron Man go full nano machine assault on this dude and scratch him?

Did they not see star lord shoot this dude several times before he left Titan and it do nothing?

The only thing that hurt him was Thor’s axe which can supposedly cut through anything

Actually, Tony did scratch him on the cheek...

And Thanos looked at him and was like :mjpls: "You did all of that bullshyt, just to make a little ass scratch"

I would've tried though :manny:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

All that for a drop of blood :wow: