The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m sitting in the theater when they tied Thanos arms down thinking ok they bout to chop his arm off and be done with it and naw these fools talking to him and tryin to pull that glove off like it’s super glued on him.

I’d have been like Tony fire up that laser and get to work. He can’t put that glove on his other hand anyway.

Considering how dense Thanos skin/muscles/bone are, it'd be immensely more difficult for the strength of the heroes in question during that time to cut his whole arm thru and off than to take the gauntlet off.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just read the biggest plot hole in the movie :mjlol:

"Why didn't Thanos simply make it so there was more food and resources instead of murdering a bunch of people? He can literally shape reality at will. Why not make it so there's always a corresponding amount of food and resources for the population of every planet?"

:ohhh:

That's not a plot hole. He's not a Soup Kitchen. He hasn't been traveling the universe teaching people how to farm....he's been killing off half of every planet. That's his MO.

So when he got all 6 Stones, he just continued to do it on a cosmic scale. It wouldn't make any sense for him to snap his fingers and create endless food or resources, when he was never interested in that in the first place.

Fred.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Im callin this shyt right now....thanos needs to replace the gauntlet so hes gonna hafta go to where thor got his axe...the end of the movie nerfed him so captain marvel can give him that work.....one of her powers is energy absorption...if she absorbs enough she changes to god mode which is her binary form.....remember when thor had to hold the forge open and the energy from the star was cooking him?

......yeah.
..save this shyt....I spoiled it.

oh.. fucc :lupe:

he DEF do need a new gauntlet.. but the stones looked cracked too ??

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it was established in the first 5 minutes of the movie that he enjoys combat.
0nPX60l.png

"Let him have his fun."

The movie is far from perfect but some of you cats are trying so hard to sound smart you're asking dumb questions.

Fred.

Dudes be over thinking :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt was like the Red Wedding on the big screen. We all sat there in silence after the movie ended like what the fukk did we just witness?

Thank you. Cats in here talking about "but you know they're coming back"....that shyt clearly don't matter in the moment. Theater was silent as fukk from the time Thanos snapped his fingers to the after-credits scene. And I seen it Thursday, the first showing. The shyt was packed wall to wall.

Fred.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cats really in here writing long ass dissertations on what's wrong with the movie while ignoring basic shyt. It's crazy to me.

Fred.
And it's just meant to be noted too

All these shortcomings are entirely within their characters as well

Egos on full since the start of the MCU. All of em got fukked up :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because it was established in the first 5 minutes of the movie that he enjoys combat.
0nPX60l.png

"Let him have his fun."

The movie is far from perfect but some of you cats are trying so hard to sound smart you're asking dumb questions.

Fred.

It's a different kind of nitpicking though :manny:

It's not the Michael Bay Transformers nitpicking.

It's the I was into the movie so much and paid attention to everything nitpicking.

Most of what I harped on came after the fact. If a movie is good enough for me to not realize things to nitpick about until a day later, then they did their job.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
SO with that being said, you have to ask yourself, WHY did Strange give up to stone to save Tony's life?

Chess not checkers breh. Strange saw the future, so maybe that was the only way.
Obv stange saw tony defeating thanos in the end leaving the ultimatum easy to answer.